Pages

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

The one with... domesticated much.

Happy (belated) International Women's Day (IWD) to you, superwomen you! 

I don't really remember or celebrate all these international this day, international that day. But this year's IWD was somewhat a day to be remembered. It's all started when last week the HR rep emailed me informing that they were planning to feature me (among few others) in the firm's internal comm. (email and intranet) in view of the IWD. I was like, wow, so thrilled and shy too ^_^

There were few short Qs to answer and basically it was more on that topic of Flexi Working Arrangement (FWA), and I was stucked at 'Tell us something interesting about you - hobby? passion? etc'

Gosh! Please, I must be the most boring-est person on earth ! -___-' Coz seriously I don't have any particular hobby or passion, let alone interesting. Sigh.

Anyways, I thought of something eventually, and I hope it was inspiring enough.


Yup I cooked everyday in the morning before I left for work. Cooking in the morning means (1) My kids' caretakers, which is their grandparents do not have to think of what to cook for their lunch; and (2) I have more time to spend with my kids because by the time I got back home from work, the food is ready (just need to heat them up) - so we can have dinner together (dinner time is important family time). Thereafter we can spend some time together before their bed time at 9 ~ 9.30pm.

After all, the best way to win a man's heart is through his stomach... and I have THREE men's stomachs to manage! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment