Pages

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

The one with... no turning back


2016 marks my 4th year being on the FWA (flexible work arrangement) with the firm. I work only 4 days a week (my salary, KPI, annual leave, benefits and allowances, etc are pro-rated accordingly).

Every year I had to fill up the form and get it approved. Earlier this year, I totally forgot about it and I think HR also forgot to follow up until it was almost end of January when payroll needed the confirmation to process the right amount of salary payment.

I asked HR - Can't I just sign up the form to cover a period of time instead of having to do it yearly? HR said - Oh no lah, you do it yearly la because I mean, it's not like you're gonna be working on a 4-day week for the next, 10 years right?

I was puzzled. Coz I mean, seriously, I cannot imagine myself coming back to work on Fridays anymore. If anything, I would loveeeeee to move from 4 days, to 3 days, to.... well, none! Hehe.

So looks like a yearly renewal it is then.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaa... thats answer my question when seing ur pic with kids on a working day. Seronoknyaaaa dpt keje flexsibel hour mcm tu~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chiku the chucuru: tu lahhh, rezeki anak2.

      Delete