Pages

Thursday, 23 July 2015

The one with... Syawal 1436H ☾

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Maaf Zahir Batin everyone! It's 6 Syawal today and I'm still on raya mood! But of course I'm already back at work. Got back to office on Tuesday actually and was immediately drowned in piles of working papers! 

Anyways, time flies when you are so occupied and well well what do you know, it's back to weekend! And Raya visitation continues!

So how's your Raya? I hope you guys had a good celebration with families and friends. As for us, we didn't get to do our cuti2 raya the way we normally do. Need to save up for our trip this coming September.


Plus, we were tested during the final week of Ramadhan with Kazim being down with chicken pox. And his ears problem came back again too. Sobs. So we had to cancel few buka puasa gatherings, limit our outings for the last minute Raya preparation, made few visits to hospital, and re-schedule our Raya plan as well.


It was such a sad thing that I cannot come to my parents house on the first day of Raya like I always do because my sister is pregnant and my 1yo++ niece is going to be there as well. We didn't want to let them to be exposed to Kazim because, well you know lah how contagious the chicken pox is. In fact, we were nervous also whether Khayr will get it but so far to this day Alhamdulillah he's clear.

Anyway we were in the acceptance mode with the tests, for we believe Allah's timing is the best.

And, we had such a good celebration nevertheless :)




Team jubah this year! :)

Okie dokie will write more soon hopefully as this is just to break the silence hehe. Need to rush things in office before I call it a day. My weekend is starting soon! 

2 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya. maaf zahir batin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin to you too! (omg sorry lambat gila reply!!!)

      Delete