Pages

Monday, 6 April 2015

The one with... THE list

You know that movie 'I Dont Know How She Does It' ?

The part when Kate narrated "A recent study showed that women with young children don't sleep through the night. Researchers were at a loss to explain why. They could have asked me. Instead of sleeping, I do The List."

How apt. Heh.

So yeah, here I am lying down tossing and turning, making THE list.

1. Keluarkan ikan from freezer.
2. Put aside the kids to-wear clothes.
3. Pay Khayr's school and transport fees.
4. Leave cash for the weekly helper.
5. Keluarkan frozen samosa from freezer.
6. Must make move to office latest by 8.30am.
7. Put aside baju2 to be ironed.
8. SLEEP!!!

(Not bad. THE list is rather short tonight I reckon.)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment