Pages

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

The one with... big-cheat day

Post-breastfeeding, I have been gaining weight. Didn't realise how true it is when they say breastfeeding DOES burn a lot of calories. Not until I saw the numbers on the scale one fine day after I have stopped breastfeeding for 5 months. Shocking! (Eh but hello, no surprise there ok doink. Should have known it judging from the tighter clothing and bigger thigh! ๏̯̃๏)

So that was it. My wake up call, a slap in the face, a knock on my head. I knew I had to do something. It's either I get pregnant again (haha) or need to watch my diet (don't ask me to exercise).

I chose the latter and I was pretty determined about it. Alhamdulillah I saw results. I myself couldn't believe how strong-willed I became with my diet until I realised, wow, I have not been eating rice for 4 months already! 

Why stopped at month 4? Well I did not intend to actually :(

Had a meeting in Melaka today and client brought us to this beriani eating place. I just can't imagine what would be their reaction if I were to say "Oh sorry, I don't eat rice". Like, it will definitely be worst than the reaction when people say "Oh sorry I don't eat vegetables / fruits".


Nice and cosy house-turned-restaurant set up located at Jalan Mangga.


Asked them for just a half-portion of rice, and managed to hold myself from finishing it all.

Tasted damn nice, and not to mention, sinful too...  o_O 

They say once a cheater, always a cheater. Well, of course I had my cheat day. But this. This is the huge cheat I've committed in this 4 months. (Eh but Garrett popcorn is as big? or bigger? ). 

2 comments:

  1. i skipped nasi almost 2 bulan. gara2 badan naik sebab baby sudah x fully bf. i didnt realize pun badan naik sampai baju pun ketat habis huuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilyannur, -- haaaa kannnn. bila makin kurang bf, and bila fully stop nanti, memanggggg badan senang naik balik unless control makan. huhu no more boleh makan sesuka hati.. sobs.

    ReplyDelete