Pages

Monday, 30 March 2015

The one with... that first entry in 2015

Wow I think this is the longest of time I've ever left my blog un-updated!

To be honest, I kinda miss blogging. The nice feeling of having the bits and pieces of life documented in writing, not to be enjoyed now imminently. But for the later future when you look back and want to go down the memory lane - when you want to give a re-visit to one of the episode of your life back then.

I tell you, it always gives me this warmth feeling whenever I read back my old entries. It’s like I think I remember everything that happened in my life but when I actually skimmed through every lines written in the past, I’d smile over the fact that ehhhh aah laaa.. That thing did happen.. I did feel that way. I did experience that. I did have my birth experience that way.  I did manage to go through that. My working life then. My dating life then. My engagement story. And, well basically having the every phases of my life being played back right before my eyes. Sweet!

I do sort of mini-blogging via my Instagram account. But the feeling is not the same you know. I always feel restricted – will my Insta friends be bored by my long-winded caption? Will they be annoyed by my daily postings – same ol’ same ol’ stuff being updated again and again? Like will they feel – yes we got it, you have two boys who grow up so fast *roll eyes*. Yes, we got it, you cook for your family *roll eyes again*. Yes, we got it, you went for a holiday to place A, B, C *tired of rolling eyes already*. Arghhh stress thinking about it.

Blogspot is not entirely the same like Instagram, though to some extend they both kinda fit the same bill. People can choose to read your blog whenever they feel like reading it. Like they can read your entry now, or later, or never! But in Insta, its like, once you follow you have to bear with every posting (I know the feeling coz I totally can relate! Hehe.. Those celebrities sheeshhh why must they re-post every birthday wishes that they get? And when they got married? Engaged? Had birthday party? Oh my god, it’s like there’s a bomb exploded with pictures being dropped on my timeline! Hehe).

So yeah, blogspot is still the best platform to have the daily life written for a record. Hmm maybe I should start getting active with blogging again *insert bulb light icon with the triiiinggg sound at the background*.

Only thing, I wish I can keep things simple and sweet so that I don’t have this feeling that blogging is taking up so much of my time and time is not something I have these days!

We’ll see. I know I've been wanting to write about my 2Ks birthday party - that itself deserves an entry of its own.

Till later~! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment