Pages

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

The one with... the pause filler


Super duper hungry now. Was rushing to work this morning - didn't get to have my breakfast except for the goodness of a glass of water with ACV and honey :) Been consuming this for almost 3 months now. I think it does help with my weight, tummy and also toilet business.

Waiting for my colleague to settle her work stuff before going out for lunch. And its super cold here in office. Later when we step out of the building I’m sure we’ll be complaining about how super hot it is.

Heh. Manusia and komplen – synonym.

And now come the daily life’s problem – what’s for lunch??! Given choice, I can eat Japanese food like, everyday. But it doesn’t come cheap I tell you.

Oh well. Will let the colleague decides then.

Have a good lunch break! Going to continue working hard after lunch hour. Motivation for the week? Fast&Furious 7! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment