Pages

Monday, 4 March 2013

The one with... a quick note to a dear you :)

Yeah you, you who have been reading my past entries during the recent weekend :) 

The reason my statcounter is showing a sudden high increase of page loads count. 

Whoever you are, I hope you mean no harm but good.

Whoever you are, do I know you? :) My statcounter is showing that your location is in KL on Saturday. And in another state in Malaysia on Sunday.

Whoever you are, I hope you know I was once young and naive (regarding all the nags about and angers towards work :P). 

Whoever you are, I hope you know life is what happens offline - oh this actually goes to all of you my dear readers as well.

So yeah, a quick note it is.

Happy Monday people =)

I hope to be able to update this blog soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.secret admirer eh?
    :p

    Bila nak update beday party ritu?

    ReplyDelete