Pages

Thursday, 29 March 2012

The one with... nobody said it was easy....

Hi! I've been meaning to blog like I always do but alas I am still adjusting, well, struggling with life as a mother of 2.. :( I had better days, and on some other days, I was just left feeling frustrated...

I know this is just a phase and that once I get the hang of things, everything will fall into places. And I can't wait for that day to come. And until then, I don't think I want to sound like a complete whiner here though I could use some lending ears to channel these feelings away...

If there's any consolation, I have another 7 days to go for confinement.. and 3 kgs to shed off!! (ok shape wise itu kita adjust later.. :P).. and baby Kazim has been growing so healthily Alhamdulillah... oh lagi satu, here's to a good start to stocking EBM! Syukur...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone :)

2 comments:

  1. hang on there. tak lama lg get used laa tu :)

    aku lg 4kg hewhewhew. terasa lambat betul kali ni. masa hadzim dulu after 4months aku dah back to pre-pregnant weight.

    u go girllll. tp kan, mementang byk stok susu, anak terus kuat minum (aku rasa laa sbb aku rasa fina adalah kuat susu skang!).

    eyh kau wrap each group of ebm pakai wrapping apa tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 200 oz - cayalah lilia....I 50 oz pun tak sampai lagi..hu hu hu...

    ReplyDelete