Pages

Thursday, 2 February 2012

The one with... breaking the silence.

Hello there! I'm still around.. rolling and about with this huge tummy of mine.. :) And yikes, it's February already... ! Khayr's turning 2 in four days time. And my EDD is this upcoming 28 February. If in 2009, my EDD when I was pregnant with Khayr was 22 February; and my my whaddaya know.. he's out by 5 February. So who am I kidding, I'am all panic at the disco now that February is here! Mungkin kah sejarah bersalin awal akan berulang?

Question: sila kira berapa banyak kali I mentioned February..

-__-'

Exactly the reason why I feel so lazy to write. Rasa macam I've lost the touch of writing. Merapu2 je lebih. Nak cakap bende simple je, tapi beria nak explain berjela2... *sigh.

So shall I leave this as that? I'll write again when the mojo comes. Oh sila ignore the previous 2 empty posts, I guess tak lain tak bukan, mesti kerja Khayr... ;) I'm not gonna delete them, that's a memory on its own to keep...

Anyway I hope I'll be back writing soon. So many memories to jot down before they are lost in time... Especially about Khayr.. and about my 2nd pregnancy..

2 comments:

  1. haha harap2 kau xbersalin on 29 feb yo .. sian lil k nnt celebrate birthday 4thn skali ;)

    cayalahhh khayr dah bole beloggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..wah..dua2 anak bulan feb k?pasni feb mmg akan meriah dgn besday celebration anak2 =)

    ReplyDelete