Pages

Thursday, 8 December 2011

The one with... holiday-withdrawal symptoms.

I have officially kicked off my year end holiday, the 1st one being spent over the past 5 days. 5 rocking days, I must say :)



- Khayr sobbing over the fact that its over. Such a poser isn't he? Hehehe -

Today I am back in office; and so does hubs. Khayr is sent to Tok Ma's house. Everyone is back to routine.

Sigh. Siap lupa bawak staff tag. Nasib baik tak lupe password email & telephone office.

But fret not, soon I'll be back on leave again, wee hoo! :) And this time around, it's gonna be straighttttt right up until 2 January 2012 ♥ ♥ ♥

Anyway I shall write about my recent awesome holiday trip aka babymoon holiday for me aka honeymoon holiday for Khayr before dapat adik, and aka errr.. chillaxing holiday for hubs before isteri masuk fasa makin banyak songeh hehe! (i.e. 3rd trimester)... and I shall write it hopefully later, if not so soon! =)

As for now, mari mourning over the ever mounting work and laundry to be done and house cleaning chores (oh tapi ini sudah di delegate kepada weekly maid ;P). And Khayr yang tiba2 sangat cranky malam tadi like apekah???! causing us to have interrupted sleep throughout the night maka harini sangat penat and mengantuk... *yawn*



1 comment: