Pages

Monday, 30 May 2011

The one with... 30 May 2009 - 30 May 2011.

... and then WE turn 2 ♥


I actually realised that I've never shared details about my wedding reception kan? (not that it matters to you.. but more for my remembrance sake..). Entry on wedding solemnisation ade lah.. Read here. Hmm.. Thought of putting up some pictures and info for reference.. but.. like as if I have all the time in the world laaa kan to choose the pictures out of the lot and resize 'em all? Heh.

- the cover CD of my wedding pics :) -

Anyway we'll see how. But for now, I'm so happy that my surprise plan for hubs menjadi :) Will write about that soon, hopefully if time permits.

Till then, here's to wishing for many more blissful years to come~* ♥♥♥


3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Lia! Wish you happiness for many many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary. cepat2 update. tak sabar

    ReplyDelete