Pages

Sunday, 26 September 2010

The one with... this is inevitable.

Finally the day has come. 
The day I do not looking forward to.
 The day I have to go for outstation job. 
The day I'll be away from my baby for 3D2N.

Sigh.

Its all in a day's work huh.
On the flip side I'm going to take this opportunity to have a good 'break' for I know Khayr will be in the good hands back at home :)

Encik husband, all the best k! *showing thumbs up* =)
Don't forget to MMS and update me from time to time okie dokie.

Just finished packing and preparing those stuff needed at home for Khayr while I'm away.
Going to sleep shortly, as my cab will come and pick me at 5.30am in the morning.
Dah lama tak naik flight, nervous pulak.
Like where to go for check-in and all.
I foresee that I'll be all kalut tomorrow at the airport.
Hehehe.

Wish me luck!

Can't wait for Wednesday night to come.

Till later~*

2 comments:

  1. everything will be fine..jgn risau2..selamat ber'outstatin'. Jgn sesat di airport :P (mcm aku sesat di stesen LRT. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyma, -- thanks! thank god tak sesat di airport... :P

    ReplyDelete