Pages

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

The one with.. a quick rambling.

I'm going for a 2D1N department trip this Friday.. I was ok with it, hence has had agreed to it.

Or so I thought.

Now that the day is coming, I feel sad thinking that I will be spending one night without my baby next to me... :'( And my heart aches thinking that I won't be kissing and cuddling my baby in bed when the morning comes.. and smelling his baby smell. and hearing his giggles. and his coo-ings. and singing to him. and acting silly in front of him. and waking up in the middle of the night to his crying. and trying to console him. and feeding him. and lying in bed side by side with him, face to face. and my eyes meeting his. and letting him to suck his thumb at one hand while the other hand busy lingering around my face. and putting him back to sleep.


Sobs. I feel like crying now.

Toughen up! Toughen up! This is definitely the first... to many more baby-less nights to come. For I'm gonna have to take up outstation work soon. For the baby is growing up soon he needs to sleep on his own. For the baby too needs to be independent. For I need to learn to let go. For life has to go on.......

Dear baby, you've made me smile on the day you was born.
Always had. Always do. Always going to...

You're better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow (that's right)
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
Let's me know that it's okay (yea, it's okay)
And the moments when my good times start to fade


[Chorus:]
You make me smile like the sun, fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night....
You make me dance like fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild..
Oh, you make me smile...


Even when you're gone
Somehow you come along just like a flower pokin through the sidewalk crack
And just like that
You steal away the rain
And just like that

[Chorus]

Don't know how I lived without you
'Cuz everytime that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile...........

[Uncle Kraker's you make me smile]



7 comments:

  1. erghh, terpikir jap.
    xpernah sehari pon dalam hidup aku tak tengok muka hadzim. uwaaaaa. i feel u.

    kalau tak tahan bawak la baju khayr yg ada bau dia yg belum basuh yaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. samalah aku dgn fara.. hehe.dapat rasa perasaan ko,lia..

    kuatkan hati ye..
    sedihla plak entry ko ni..btul2 dapat rasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. alololo... sedihnya. insyirah tido umah mak aku yg dekat sekangkang kera tu pun aku boleh sedih, apa lagi ko nak g jejauh kan.. 3G selalu la. hihihihik :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st time mmgla sedih lia..i know that..n i know too that u r strong mommy..everythin will b okey..mlm2 nnt boleh 3g ngan baby khayr..jgn cedih2 eh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I went on that work trip to sg and had to leave lil z behind..I did cry all of the 1st day! it's so hard for us moms! But sometimes the only way is just to do it and knowing that our babies are left in good hands who love them as much as we do (ok maybe no one can beat mommy's love but you know what i mean..hehe) when we're away helps. a LOT.

    and the besterest part of it all is - when you get back, he's going to be all smiles for you and even throw a kiss or two!

    one of those moments that makes everything worthwhile :)

    Be strong lilia! I know you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i fell u!!

    aku pernah rasa masa aku gi bandung. 4D3n hokeh!! (padan muka aku, sapa suh nak pegi kan) tiap2 malam sebelum tido tgk video dia smpai adik ipar aku ckp, "dah xde keje lain ke?" haha..she's not understand.

    so, byk2 amek video dia. buat teman tido mlm2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. korang2 hot mamas sekalian, thank you so much for the words of comfort and support.... i've survived that one night ho yeah ho yeah !:)

    well, of course with few moments of teary eyes, especially before go to sleep.... ;P

    ReplyDelete