Pages

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

The one with.. the tag i've been meaning to respond to :)

This is just to kill the time while waiting to go out for lunch. I saw Farah did this tag sometime last year and now finally I'm fit to do the same :)

So here goes.

1.WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Nope. Not at all… :P

2.WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Like, what kind of question is this? Anyway to answer the question -- Yes of course. Just happily married and got back from honeymoon.. :)

3.WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION?
I cried at the first instance I saw the two lines. Huhu. Give me a break please, I wasn’t mentally and physically prepared.. So to me the discovery came as a total shock. Kerol rushed to me immediately after he heard me calling his name from the bathroom and gave me this comforting hug that says “it’s ok.. don’t be scared.. we can do this dear..”. and that somehow made my tears of fear changed to tears of joy… =)

4.HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26

5.HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
My period was WAY late than usual, and I did the pee-on-the-stick test for fun only to find out that yup, the period was late not for no reason.. huhu.

6.WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Of course my husband.

7.DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes.

8.DUE DATE?
22 Feb 2010

9.WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
5 Feb 2010.. Up until today Kerol and I are wondering why he didn’t move the day before and he made his debut 3 weeks earlier than the expected due date.. Hmmm.

10.HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
2.75kg, wayyyy lighter than what the gynae predicted. If only I knew, I would have ignored her advice to steer clear from donuts and cupcakes and whatnot.. :P (ye lah tuuuuu.. 2.75kg pun macam nak mati jer push push.. kalau berat lagi tak tau ler… hehehe).

11.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
A very minor one. And it happened only during the 1st trimester.

12.WHAT DID YOU CRAVE FOR?
Nothing in particular, I basically used the excuses like “hey I’m pregnant, I need to eat for two” and “it’s not me, it’s the baby” to indulge in food without worrying about gaining weight.. :) Eh tapi ada satu hari tuh tiba2 tengah malam I wanted ice lemon tea so bad I felt like crying.. Craving kah itu?

13.WHO / WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Those who does not understand how it feels like to be pregnant.. How one’s experience can be different from another.. You know, the tendency of feeling tired easily, the need to rest more, the important of being stress-free, etc.

14.WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
A cute baby boi!

15.DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope.. :)

16.HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
A whopping 19kg! hehe.


17.DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Na’ah.

18.WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
Not applicable.

19.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
I was said to have a high sugar level.. and I got a swollen feet. And during the early stage I had some infection down there it made my waterbag leaks, so I had to be on antibiotics. Other than that, nothing serious.
BESARRRR PUNYAAAAA ! :)

20.WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Naluri Medical Centre, Wangsa Maju.

21.HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Dari first strong contraction until the baby was delivered = 12 freaking hours! Huhu. Here's to read my share of labor experience.

22.WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Kerol the husband.

23.WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My gynae, 2 nurses, and hubby, who was there all along by my side throughout the 12 hours.

24.WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural, alhamdulillah.

25.DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
At the very last minute, yes, I decided to take epidural.. :(

26.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM / HER?
Kh@yr Elymr@n Bin Khairul Fadzly. Can call Khayr.. Can call Imran.. Both carries good meanings.. Hope my baby will live up to his name..

27.HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
3 months and 6 days old...
Who now knows that we are talking to him..
and knows how to respond back to us :)Who now loves to see colours.. and learning to roll his body.. (only to fall asleep eventually half way with his thumb in his mouth after tired putting in his best effort.. bersungguh betul with his "erghhh.." "arghhh.." sound.. hehehe..)
Okie dokie.. That's all.. To all the other blogger mummies, feel free to tag yourself and do one entry at your blog k.. ! I so kiasu want to know about yours too :)
Till later~!

5 comments:

  1. last year 27 laa .. jgn perasan muda okayhhh. sbb kau text aku "im pregnant" when it was ur 27th birthday.. so tidak dikire 26 ;)

    19kg?!! kalau towards the end 40wks pehh berkilo-kilo lg lah!

    haha cute kan kaki itewww :)

    alalalalal cutenyeee khayr bile gelak mcm tu. so cheeky! dan makin hensem!!

    above all, thru ur pregnancy, tahniah sbb berjaya sorokkan the first trimester .. haha. benci tawwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. farah,

    ahahahaha takde takde.. i was still 26 masa tuh!! :)

    itu lah, sib baik ilang dah those extra 19kgs.. *phew* tapi perut maseh boncet.. ngeh3x.

    kaki tuh cute?? aku rasa ugLee ade lah... huhu.. ngeri siot!

    tu lahhh suka sangat 'borak2' ngan dia skang.. dia mesti senyum2 gelak2.. cair babe!!!

    ngeh3 hebat kan aku :) see, that proves i'm a good secret keep.. *wink*

    joe, -- awww thank you !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. khayr dah nak meniarap??? wahhh!! cpt nye! suri x reti lg nak pusing2 badan..eh, ke suri yg lambat??

    suka tgk dia sengih beria tunjuk gusi..sama la mcm suri..suka sembang..kalo x dilayan dia bleh merajuk tau..hish..totally ikut perangai aku..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. iyma, -- ntah.. nampak gaya macam nak meniarap.. tapi slalu half way jer.. montot berat lagi kot... hahaha :D suri tak lama lagi lah tuh! remember, baby's development is different from one to another...

    hahaha ko neh ntah abes2 study about baby nye merajuk.. hehe cute!

    ReplyDelete