With a big smile plastered on my face, I can now tick-off those items in THE LIST one by one.. Weeeee~~~*
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
With a big smile plastered on my face, I can now tick-off those items in THE LIST one by one.. Weeeee~~~*
Saturday, 26 December 2009
Masa lapang pun ada... dari semalam (Jumaat) saaaaaampai la Selasa.. kerja 2 hari lagi for the year (30th & 31st) pastu cuti saaaaampai la 4 Jan 2010...
Tapiiiii.... mood nak ber blog, still tak ada...
Hmm, thanks to those who gave comments in my previous entry.. I shall reply one of these days k...
Enjoy your holiday peeps, till later~*
Sunday, 20 December 2009
I feel.. unfair knowing someone else gets to know updates about me and yet i don't get to know about the other person's.. (yang ada blog / exchange thoughts with me via comments lain cerita).
I feel.. friends dont make much effort anymore to contact me coz they can find out my updates from reading of my blog.
I feel.. office people judge me unnecessarily.
I feel.. those who hates me will keep on just reading quietly and thereafter thrash me behind my back, waiting for something bad to happen before start pointing out my flaws then.
I feel.. people make assumption of me and my life just by reading what i write here in my blog.. i mean, how shallow a person can be thinking that i write 100% about my life here right? but, then.. one can never be sure about that.. it's a mad mad mad world after all. a lot of different types of people do exist.
I feel.. that i've never meant and ever had any intention to step on someone's toes.. all i've been writing about all this while was nothing but in relation to myself and those around me.. so why the unpleasant anonymous comments? *sigh* I've been nothing but minding my own business, so why can't the anonymous? (please note am talking about the anonymous yang tend to kasi unwanted comments, not those anonymous baik ye.. )
Most of all.. I feel like wanting to stop blogging.. or perhaps put this blog into a private mode.. or disable anonymous comment..
I know there are other positive things i can feel, but at this very right moment.. this is what and how i feel.Lets hope this feeling is just temporary. We'll see.
Salam Maal Hijrah to all my muslim friends and readers.. till later~*
Friday, 11 December 2009
It’s Friday and I’ve been working hard for the past couple of weeks to catch up with the things these people were rushing for, coz they are all going for long leaves already by next week.. and will be back only next year. Leaving me playing ‘jaga’ for the office.. Huhu.
Anyway I need a break, so here I am…
I normally go to the private hospital / clinic (not sure a Pusat Perubatan is considered as a hospital or clinic) to do my monthly check up.. But since I’m keeping myself open for options, I decided to go for check up at the government clinic as well -- just in case I decide to deliver at the government hospital.. Coz they said one needs to have that ‘buku merah’ for admittance to the government hospital.. Not sure how true, but I wanted to play safe.
So I thought, ok lah.. Just go for one visit, then I should be fine.. though it’s a bit of a hassle coz check up at government hospital / clinic can only be done on weekdays.. not to mention the waiting time too.
Nevertheless, I went to the one in Gombak last month together with Kerol. We were not so kiasu to come very early in the morning, so we embraced the long waiting time..
How was it? Honestly, I thought it was (surprisingly) a pleasant experience. Minus the waiting time + the part it must be done on working days + the fact that some days the doctor won’t be around for consultation, that is. The nurses were actually quite nice. And they gave a lot of useful information without you asking for it. And did a lot of tests too in comparison to the one I had at my normal place for check up. Amongst others, they gave me the injection for kancing gigi.. and that day I did the blood test too.
Because of the blood test, I decided to go again for check up at that government clinic coz I wanted to know the result though I’ve done the same blood test at my normal place for check up and had my result -- I was said to have a quite low red blood count (or whatever the correct term is). I was like, ok fine I’ll just go for the 2nd time to get the blood test’s result, and that’s it I will be done with government clinic.
So I took some time and went again yesterday, this time around, alone. Coz Kerol had to attend meeting in the morning.. Lagipun we noticed that those who go for check up at the government mostly are not accompanied by the husbands.. Hmmm.. Why eh?
As expected, I got turned off by the waiting time. And the fact that there was no doctor around, again… *sheeshh*. But I obtained more information than the last time. Especially now I need to start counting and timing the number of baby movements in a day. And I had my second injection for kancing gigi.. Perhaps maybe I am already at my later stage of pregnancy.. Huhu.. Anddddd.. the best part was, the ‘ujian gula’ or ‘glucose tolerance test’ people were talking about, I was instructed to come again next week for such a test!!! Sebab.. Sebabbbbb.. I gained 4kg in a month! Ngaaaaaa… :’(
But hey I thought its normal for mothers to gain so much of weight at the later stage of pregnancy?? No? Coz honestly, I didn’t feel like I’ve been eating like a lot A LOT… *siGh* And, what if, it’s the baby who is putting on weight.. not me? *hehe keji and nonsense*
I wanted to ignore the instruction for I have had enough going there for check up. BUT. I feel guilty to the baby if I were to just chuck that aside. So yeah, looks like I am going to the clinic again next week… Huhu.. And hopefully I'm actually not developing this form of diabetes called gestational diabetes some woman have during pregnancy..
If there’s any consolation, the nurses were quite impressed to see how ‘beautiful’ my tummy is.. and that my kaki is not swollen… *smiLe* Hope it stays that way until the day I give birth.. *amin*
I am due for check up at my normal place tomorrow, so lets see what my gynae will have to say.. if she also orders me for the glucose tolerance test, then I know I shouldn’t take things easy.. Huhu.. But one thing for sure, can’t wait to have the 3D scan done, coz during the last check up, my baby’s face was hidden a bit coz he was playing with his umbilical cord.. Hopefully this time around, I get to see a glimpse of his face…. Can’t wait! :)
So okie dokie, that’s all I have for now.. Looks like I need to start monitoring my diet from now on… Cannot be so selamba about it anymore.. huhu.. But this weekend will be packed with weddings (read: nasi minyak yummy yum!) and I just bought a big bag of chocolates from the Christmas bazaar sale Valiram is organizing specifically for the firm I’m working with… How? How????? Big problems I've got here peeps…! :P
Alritey till later.. Enjoy your weekend! :)
Monday, 7 December 2009
Just when I have discovered that I actually still have one more day of annual leaves...
Just when I have discussed with Kerol on our itenary... and roughly plan our budget...
Just when I thought I can add 'Trip to Singapore 2009' into "My Travelling Stories" list..
Just when I got excited thinking that I can hang out with Alin in Singapore..
Just when I felt so happy imagining a holiday trip with Kerol for the last time before I deliver sometime early next year..
And thennnnn came the bad news -- Singapore is quite strict when it comes to allowing the (heavily) expectant mothers entering their country... *sheeeeshhhh* :(
Should I.. or shouldn't I.. take the risk? Ngaaaaaaaa.... Do you think I can get a buy in if I were to tell 'em immigration officers that I'm only 4 / 5 months pregnant.. ?
Thursday, 3 December 2009
- First of all, thanks to each and everyone of you who has responded in my previous post regarding the stem cells storage.. farina, yantie zuri, zie, dayana, farah, muni, iyma, zetty & bibi -- really appreciate your valuable input.. honestly for Kerol & I, its not about the amount of money that needs to be paid for the scheme.. it’s more of the credibility and reliability of it that’s been bugging us in our decision making process.. anyway, not wanting to influence the thought and decision of others, lets leave it as it is k? :)
- I feel so sleepy and lazy today.. must be the nasi lemak + cold weather combo.. PLUS that with the fact that I’ve been working late for the past couple of days.. AND also the fact that my colleagues keep on playing the happy Christmas songs.. AND for a fact that it’s already DECEMBER yaw!!!
- Sigh if only I am in the same situation I normally was come every year end, i.e. left with 7-8 days of annual leaves.. But looking back, I had been using them, all for the great causes.. wedding leaves, honeymoon leaves, second honeymoon leaves, hari raya leaves, and finally babymoon leaves.. so, ok lah.. fine.. no regret! :) i will jaga the office nanti when everyone is gone to enjoy their year end break.. ok what, takde orang in office, i’ll come out with my own plan.. ngehngehngeh *evil laugh*
- Nowadays whenever I’m on the road, I’ll try my very best not to curse when I’m stuck in the traffic jam or when I have encounters with the other rude & reckless road users… coz I learnt that the baby can hear the mother.. BUT.. it’s not helping much now that the WTFs are everywhere on the road!! It’s hard NOT to silently mutter what.the.f*ck when I see such plat numbers instead of seeing the three letters just as it is.. huhu.. (by the way, can the baby hear if the mother just cakap dalam hati je? hmmm.. ) soon there’ll be WTHs.. but at least its not as bad…
- For Kerol & I, half of the year was just gone in a blink with us busy doing preparation for our wedding.. and the recent 30 November 2009 marked our 6 months anniversary.. and we are still in the state of bliss :) sometimes we regard ourselves as housemates judging by the way live the life in our own house –- each of us with our own markas untuk bermalasan at the living room.. and we follow our own rules.. Kerol can do whatever he wants and so do i.. :P guess this happens because before this we both stayed with parents kot.. so now dah ada freedom, macam jakun sikit lah.. :D anyway, my point earlier on was… how fast time flies.. and soon, there’ll be a mini us!! :)
- Talking about how fast time flies, besok dah hari jumaat.. YEAY !
- Hmm ok lah.. lunch hour is about to end soon.. I’d better stop now.. oh before I end this post, I have a question to ask.. those yang pakai spectacles, masa beranak nanti, pakai tak? :P kalau operate, mesti lah tak pakai kan.. sebab takleh bawak masuk dalam operation theatre.. but kalau normal, pun macamana nak pakai.. masa nak meneran tuh, mesti spec macam nak jatuh2 kan.. berpeluh2 lagi, mesti spec berwap sume.. so.. means tak pakai la kan? tapi kalau those yang with high power macam mine (around 600 – 700) yang jenis kalau tak pakai spec memang konfem tak nampak apa2.. macamana nak FEEL the whole situation kalau tak pakai spec nanti? especially bila doc / nurse letak the baby in the arms.. macamane nak enjoy such a great sight? ke masa tuh dah boleh pakai spec? hoho tak mungkin la pakai contact lense kan.. i know i know i think too much.. but please, do enlighten me… :)
- okie dokie that’s all i have for now.. till later~*