Pages

Sunday, 3 May 2009

The one with... kemalasan melampau2 melanda..

Ye.. for some odd reasons I feel SO SO lazy to update my blog... Huhu.. rasa macam, eeee tak aci nya how come people get to know my life update but I don't get to know theirs.. You know, something like that lah.

I know it doesn't true for some.. Oh well... Let's hope this is only temporary, I am sure it is.. :P

Anyway I had such a hectic long weekend.. Hectic, but I had a great time.. :) With Kerol.. With girlfriends.. With family... Ahh, I heart each one of them so much!

I was happily busy with writing my W cards.. (yes I reckon a-ngam2-one-month-before baru nak send out the card is a bit too late (I blame it on the W card's place), but friends, you guys semua dah mark your calendar and free yourself on 31st May nanti kan?? *wink*)

And... One of the activities I had was -- my own bridal shower with close friends and my sister! :) I had such a blast night, only thing was I hate the baju I wore. It did no justice to my figure.. *isk* (note to self: do.not.buy anything from East India anymore, their baju somehow always makes me looks like a pregnant lady.. huhu.. this should be the last!).


=)

I did another fun activity on Sunday morning, but I have no pictures with me for now to show how fun it was.. So, later lah perhaps?

Ye, saya nak update yang fun fun saje! ;) Till then ya~*

p.s. I'll be in JB for the next 3 days, so expect no update from me..

13 comments:

  1. so comel the cake hehe macam tina punya hari tu.

    aku dah mark tarikh tu! tak sabar nak tgk ko cantik jelita kebabom meletop noks.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaaaaaaaa bestnyeeeeeeee

    kad oi kad
    cepat laa dtg sini ...
    ehh nnt blk dr jb drop by my place laa hantar kad & pickup ur thing ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kad itu sgt cantik :D

    kek itu sgt comel :D ... dan sedikit gatal..but i love it!!!

    heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha, i love the sexy cake! hiks...

    p/s masih kemalasan melanda or busy melampau?

    ReplyDelete
  5. comelnya cake
    Lilia, y ur face looks tired?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dalie,

    hehehe itu lah.. it's the same person they bought the cake from..

    anyway sila sabar ye.. mak nervous ni noks!

    Farah,

    Itu lahhhh.. wish you could join us!

    Adoiii aku tak bawak kad ke JB lah.. ish macam nak kena mintak address kau jer ni, kasik post sudahhh kad kau.. Hmmm.. nanti aku kontek kau again lah when and where to meet to give the card & pick my things..

    Joe,

    Tasted nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iyma,

    Hehe kau memang gatai.. aku tak.. hehehe :P


    Mylife,

    Nice aite? :)

    ps. both kemalasan and busy melampau.. camno tuh?? :P


    Eehan,

    Comel kan? Nampak penat eh? I had a hectic weekend lah.. So it shows in the face.. huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LuLu...I LOOOOVEEEEE UR W-CARD SOOOO MUCHHHHH!!!

    Oh...TERSANGAT CANTIK N COOL!!

    I WANT ONEEEEE!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. aLin dear,

    bila mau pulang ke KL lagiiiiii? I OSO WANT TO PASS TO YOU ONEEEEEEE !

    :)


    ~LIZA~

    thanks! dayana called you didnt she, for the cake? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. someone in that pic looks familiar... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. zewt,

    hi there! :)

    hmmm.. i suppose you recognized abby?

    ReplyDelete