Pages

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

The one with.. it's all in a days work... *siGh*

Can't read my, can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face,
Can't read my, can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face..

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-p-poker face,
P-p-p--poker face, p-p-p-poker face..


When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell!
When you walk my way hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell!


I hate this part right here..
I hate this part right here..
I just cant take your tears...
I hate this part right here......

I know you’ll ask me to hold on,
And carry on like nothing’s wrong,
But there is no more time for lies,
‘Cause I see sunset in your eyes...

I cant take it any longer,
Thought that we were stronger,
All we do is linger,
Slipping through our fingers,
I don’t want to try now,
All that’s left goodbye to,
Find a way to tell you...

That I gotta do it...
I gotta do it...
I gotta to do it...
I hate this part...


BuT...

'Cause we belong together now, yeah..
Forever united here somehow, yeah..
You got a piece of me ...
And honestly, my life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you....


SigH.

(ok so it's not as creative as before but this best reflects me as of now.. huhu! off with work now yaw.. *humming Jai Ho song*)

2 comments:

  1. tis is funny lia!!! u made me smile!! muacks!!

    dayana

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks seben, you are such a sweetie! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete