Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

The one with... I hate this part right hereeeee.

It's 9pm and I am still in office.. and not proud of it.

*siGh*

The thing is...


  • I can't do my part yet as I am waiting for the other members from the team to pass theirs for me to have a look at.

  • While waiting for them, I can't do much also. Internet connection is limited, and I have no mood to do other work as I just want to get it done and deal with this one work first...PRONTO!

  • I sent my car to the workshop this morning, it was Kerol who drove me to work (which is very rare -- so I'm loving it! *smiLing hati berbunga2*).. But he hasn't been feeling well since yesterday, and today towards the end of office hour his flu got worsen so he's back at home already by now. Hmmm.. camno nak balik jap lagi ni?

  • Tomorrow I'm driving to Melaka for a meeting. It's gonna be a day trip journey and it's gonna be a presentation meeting with a difficult client.. Speaking out of experience, I foresee that I would have a problem to drive back nanti.. Hmmm.

  • I am now on a no-food-after-7pm diet (whoa!! :P) but dah kena stay back ni rasa stress pulak. Stress = lapar. Rasa macam boleh tahan lagi ni, tapi silap2 kang TER have a late night binge (not unusual). Air masak dah minum bercawan2 dah ni. Tapi tetap rasa lapar jugak ni. *Note to self - Don't call McD or Pizza okie dokie !!!!

Hmmm.. ape nak buat nehhhhhhh.

Oh I saw this one tag-thingy questionnaire that has been circulated around in FB, alang2 dah memang bosan so here goes:

Where were you last night?
At home.


What is today's date?
17 March 2009..

Who was the last person to call you baby / babe?
Kerol (for calling me baby.. :P) & Dayana (for calling me babe).

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
Huh? Do we even need to check-in at the grocery store??


Anyone crushing on you?
I don't think so, I'm off the market already... isk.. :P


What is your relationship status?
Engaged, getting married soon InsyaAllah.. =)


Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes.


Has anyone ever given you roses?
Yes.. (To Kerol: bila lagi ni weyhh?? heh.)


If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I doubt it, I am not an adventurous type of person. But in a desperate situation of such, I will have to try then.


Who do you text the most?:
Kerol.


How do you make your money?
Working la. Abo....


First person to text today?
Kerol.

What is your favorite color?
BLUE! :)

What color are your eyes?
Dark brown.

What is a compliment you receive often?
Hmm.. ape ek? I don't normally know how to respond to compliment lah.. :*)


How tall are you?
153cm.

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Kerol, just now.


Do you like your parents?
Yes. You cannot choose your parents regardless.


Do you secretly like someone?
Celebrities and public figures, yes.

Why did your previous relationship end?
Because it was written so and because I was meant to meet someone better :)


Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Kerol.


Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
2 years back, to Kolkata, India.


Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
Sleep!! Eh on a second thought, eat! :)


Do you look more like your mom or your dad!!!
Dad's dad.. i.e. my late atuk.


How long does it take you to shower?
10 to 15 mins.


Can you do splits?
Used to, masa belajar taekwondo & gymnastic (woo hoo! :P).. Now no more...


Are you flexible?
It's subjective.


What did you do on New Years Eve?
This year? Well just lazed around at home.. and came 12 midnight, went out with Mama & Liana to an open place nearby our house to watch the fireworks.


Was your mom there?
During the new years eve? Yes.

Can you speak any other language than English?
Malay and a tiny bit of Mandarin.

What is the last letter of your middle name?
I don't have a middle name.


How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
6 hours.


Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Whenever I'm driving - yes.


Are you scared of flying?
Yes.


What do you sleep in?
A very comfy attire.


Who was the last person you kissed?
My mom before I left for work.


Do you like funny people or serious people?
Well, it depends on the situation. You wouldn't want people to be all dead serious when you are cracking jokes and vice versa right..


What are you listening to?
It depends on my mood.


What jewelry do you wear all the time?
My engagement ring from Kerol, gold bracelet from Parveen, and earings + my 21st birthday gold necklace from Mama.


What do you have planned for tonight?
Thought of going out with Kerol, but now we have to abort the plan. Got work to do..... :(


Is the last person you kissed older than you?
My Mama has got to be older than me rightttt.


Do you prefer friendster or facebook?
Dulu Friendster but now Facebook prevails.


Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
Nothing in particular.


Do you like messages or comments better?
Both. I mean, are messages any different from comments?


Last movie you saw in theaters?
Dragonball Evolution :)


Last thing you ate?
Kerepek pedas krup krap krup krap sambil menunggu turn to do my part of the whole work.


What was last thing you drank?
Warm water. I've improved yaw! :)


Are you happy right now?
At this very moment of course not la..


If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A fully furnished house for me to stay after get married.

Who makes you happiest right now?
Family + Fiancé + Girlfriends. Oh and barang2 untuk hantaran.. :D


What were you doing at midnight last night?
Surfing the net.


Are you left handed?
Nope.


What was for dinner tonight?
No dinner for me please!


What is the last thing you thought about?
I want to go homeeeeee !!!


When is your birthday?
6 August.


Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Of course yes.


Haihhh.. ok that's it. I better go and chase these people to speed up.

Till later~!

7 comments:

  1. lia,

    you are now taking plain water ehh? hooray! well done babe! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia,

    Seronok kan nak kawen. I totally agree with you bila tengok barang hantaran, we will be happy.

    He he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah bagus..no food after 7pm...padahal pija tgk elok je kecik molek..pija yg macam ni..selamba pergi mc d drivethrough pukul 2 pagi...haha..lantak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. tina,

    hehehe i know! :) thank you thank you.

    zie,

    tu lah.. haruslah kena happy kan.. kalau normal days tak beli bende2 tu semua... :)

    peej,

    tatau la kan tahan sampai bila.. huhu.. coz akak pun jenis macam tu jugak.. dah kata a night person kan.. so malam2 tuh senang lapar.. tapi nak kena diet lah, akak ni nampak je kecik.. very deceiving tau! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. one more thing,

    apa yg u nak diet-diet ni? i think u dah comel dh..petite je.. u dont need to restrain yourself from eating la! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaa... u actually wear the gold bracelet i gave u? Im so touched!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tina the hot mama,

    ntah. sume orang yang nak kawen pun berdiet2an, i just dont want to feel left out.. (alasan untuk menyedapkan hati.. huhu).

    parveen,

    hey of course lah!! =)

    ReplyDelete