Pages

Sunday, 11 January 2009

The one with... i've been TAG-ged ;)

The rule is to answer promptly.

What were you doing 5 years ago?

Hmm 5 years ago means January 2004. That time I was still young and naive (now also still young, but not that naive anymore ;p).. Just finished my degree, and straight away jumped into the working world.. and I remember feeling so happy to receive my first ever pay slip then.. :)

What were the 5 things on your list to do today?

Considering that it's already 11 January.. Hmm let me see..

1. To wake up early, my sis Liana ajak pergi Titiwangsa for the usual Sunday morning aerobic session they have there.
2. After that on the afternoon, will be following Kerol to go for his friend's wedding.
3. Then after the wedding, Kerol nak pergi main futsal with his ex-schoolmates. He asked me to join to play as well, but I'm going to settle with just tagging him along only. Huhu never in my life I play futsal lah, segan! :P
4. Pastu I think I want to go Jusco lah. Nak beli some toiletries, and also survey something.
5. At night I just want to stay at home, need to iron baju... Esok kerja! :(

What are the 5 snacks that you enjoy?

1. Chocolates -- Picnic, Ferrero Rocher, Zip, Snickers, etc.
2. Keropok2 -- Cheeselz (not sure how to spell), Super Ring, Twisties, etc.
3. Cakes (cheese based) and donut.
4. Goreng pisang / Keropok lekor / Nuggets.
5. Ice-cream!

What are 5 things that you will do if you were a billionaire?

1. To make sure I am debt-free.
2. Make investment in property.
3. Fulfill the needs and wants of my family.
4. Channel some of the money to the right place, like the orphanage,rumah orang2 tua, and some other badan kebajikan.
5. Splurge for both Kerol & I.. :)

What 5 jobs you’ve had?

1. Part time staff at Dunkin Donut Ampang Point.
2. Working with this audit firm (but in Tax department), since 2004 till present.
3. NA
4. NA
5. NA

Who are the 5 person you want to tag?

1. Erin
2. Oya
3. Farah
4. Hana
5. Azidi

No comments:

Post a Comment