With a big smile plastered on my face, I can now tick-off those items in THE LIST one by one.. Weeeee~~~*
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
With a big smile plastered on my face, I can now tick-off those items in THE LIST one by one.. Weeeee~~~*
Saturday, 26 December 2009
Masa lapang pun ada... dari semalam (Jumaat) saaaaaampai la Selasa.. kerja 2 hari lagi for the year (30th & 31st) pastu cuti saaaaampai la 4 Jan 2010...
Tapiiiii.... mood nak ber blog, still tak ada...
Hmm, thanks to those who gave comments in my previous entry.. I shall reply one of these days k...
Enjoy your holiday peeps, till later~*
Sunday, 20 December 2009
I feel.. unfair knowing someone else gets to know updates about me and yet i don't get to know about the other person's.. (yang ada blog / exchange thoughts with me via comments lain cerita).
I feel.. friends dont make much effort anymore to contact me coz they can find out my updates from reading of my blog.
I feel.. office people judge me unnecessarily.
I feel.. those who hates me will keep on just reading quietly and thereafter thrash me behind my back, waiting for something bad to happen before start pointing out my flaws then.
I feel.. people make assumption of me and my life just by reading what i write here in my blog.. i mean, how shallow a person can be thinking that i write 100% about my life here right? but, then.. one can never be sure about that.. it's a mad mad mad world after all. a lot of different types of people do exist.
I feel.. that i've never meant and ever had any intention to step on someone's toes.. all i've been writing about all this while was nothing but in relation to myself and those around me.. so why the unpleasant anonymous comments? *sigh* I've been nothing but minding my own business, so why can't the anonymous? (please note am talking about the anonymous yang tend to kasi unwanted comments, not those anonymous baik ye.. )
Most of all.. I feel like wanting to stop blogging.. or perhaps put this blog into a private mode.. or disable anonymous comment..
I know there are other positive things i can feel, but at this very right moment.. this is what and how i feel.Lets hope this feeling is just temporary. We'll see.
Salam Maal Hijrah to all my muslim friends and readers.. till later~*
Friday, 11 December 2009
It’s Friday and I’ve been working hard for the past couple of weeks to catch up with the things these people were rushing for, coz they are all going for long leaves already by next week.. and will be back only next year. Leaving me playing ‘jaga’ for the office.. Huhu.
Anyway I need a break, so here I am…
I normally go to the private hospital / clinic (not sure a Pusat Perubatan is considered as a hospital or clinic) to do my monthly check up.. But since I’m keeping myself open for options, I decided to go for check up at the government clinic as well -- just in case I decide to deliver at the government hospital.. Coz they said one needs to have that ‘buku merah’ for admittance to the government hospital.. Not sure how true, but I wanted to play safe.
So I thought, ok lah.. Just go for one visit, then I should be fine.. though it’s a bit of a hassle coz check up at government hospital / clinic can only be done on weekdays.. not to mention the waiting time too.
Nevertheless, I went to the one in Gombak last month together with Kerol. We were not so kiasu to come very early in the morning, so we embraced the long waiting time..
How was it? Honestly, I thought it was (surprisingly) a pleasant experience. Minus the waiting time + the part it must be done on working days + the fact that some days the doctor won’t be around for consultation, that is. The nurses were actually quite nice. And they gave a lot of useful information without you asking for it. And did a lot of tests too in comparison to the one I had at my normal place for check up. Amongst others, they gave me the injection for kancing gigi.. and that day I did the blood test too.
Because of the blood test, I decided to go again for check up at that government clinic coz I wanted to know the result though I’ve done the same blood test at my normal place for check up and had my result -- I was said to have a quite low red blood count (or whatever the correct term is). I was like, ok fine I’ll just go for the 2nd time to get the blood test’s result, and that’s it I will be done with government clinic.
So I took some time and went again yesterday, this time around, alone. Coz Kerol had to attend meeting in the morning.. Lagipun we noticed that those who go for check up at the government mostly are not accompanied by the husbands.. Hmmm.. Why eh?
As expected, I got turned off by the waiting time. And the fact that there was no doctor around, again… *sheeshh*. But I obtained more information than the last time. Especially now I need to start counting and timing the number of baby movements in a day. And I had my second injection for kancing gigi.. Perhaps maybe I am already at my later stage of pregnancy.. Huhu.. Anddddd.. the best part was, the ‘ujian gula’ or ‘glucose tolerance test’ people were talking about, I was instructed to come again next week for such a test!!! Sebab.. Sebabbbbb.. I gained 4kg in a month! Ngaaaaaa… :’(
But hey I thought its normal for mothers to gain so much of weight at the later stage of pregnancy?? No? Coz honestly, I didn’t feel like I’ve been eating like a lot A LOT… *siGh* And, what if, it’s the baby who is putting on weight.. not me? *hehe keji and nonsense*
I wanted to ignore the instruction for I have had enough going there for check up. BUT. I feel guilty to the baby if I were to just chuck that aside. So yeah, looks like I am going to the clinic again next week… Huhu.. And hopefully I'm actually not developing this form of diabetes called gestational diabetes some woman have during pregnancy..
If there’s any consolation, the nurses were quite impressed to see how ‘beautiful’ my tummy is.. and that my kaki is not swollen… *smiLe* Hope it stays that way until the day I give birth.. *amin*
I am due for check up at my normal place tomorrow, so lets see what my gynae will have to say.. if she also orders me for the glucose tolerance test, then I know I shouldn’t take things easy.. Huhu.. But one thing for sure, can’t wait to have the 3D scan done, coz during the last check up, my baby’s face was hidden a bit coz he was playing with his umbilical cord.. Hopefully this time around, I get to see a glimpse of his face…. Can’t wait! :)
So okie dokie, that’s all I have for now.. Looks like I need to start monitoring my diet from now on… Cannot be so selamba about it anymore.. huhu.. But this weekend will be packed with weddings (read: nasi minyak yummy yum!) and I just bought a big bag of chocolates from the Christmas bazaar sale Valiram is organizing specifically for the firm I’m working with… How? How????? Big problems I've got here peeps…! :P
Alritey till later.. Enjoy your weekend! :)
Monday, 7 December 2009
Just when I have discovered that I actually still have one more day of annual leaves...
Just when I have discussed with Kerol on our itenary... and roughly plan our budget...
Just when I thought I can add 'Trip to Singapore 2009' into "My Travelling Stories" list..
Just when I got excited thinking that I can hang out with Alin in Singapore..
Just when I felt so happy imagining a holiday trip with Kerol for the last time before I deliver sometime early next year..
And thennnnn came the bad news -- Singapore is quite strict when it comes to allowing the (heavily) expectant mothers entering their country... *sheeeeshhhh* :(
Should I.. or shouldn't I.. take the risk? Ngaaaaaaaa.... Do you think I can get a buy in if I were to tell 'em immigration officers that I'm only 4 / 5 months pregnant.. ?
Thursday, 3 December 2009
- First of all, thanks to each and everyone of you who has responded in my previous post regarding the stem cells storage.. farina, yantie zuri, zie, dayana, farah, muni, iyma, zetty & bibi -- really appreciate your valuable input.. honestly for Kerol & I, its not about the amount of money that needs to be paid for the scheme.. it’s more of the credibility and reliability of it that’s been bugging us in our decision making process.. anyway, not wanting to influence the thought and decision of others, lets leave it as it is k? :)
- I feel so sleepy and lazy today.. must be the nasi lemak + cold weather combo.. PLUS that with the fact that I’ve been working late for the past couple of days.. AND also the fact that my colleagues keep on playing the happy Christmas songs.. AND for a fact that it’s already DECEMBER yaw!!!
- Sigh if only I am in the same situation I normally was come every year end, i.e. left with 7-8 days of annual leaves.. But looking back, I had been using them, all for the great causes.. wedding leaves, honeymoon leaves, second honeymoon leaves, hari raya leaves, and finally babymoon leaves.. so, ok lah.. fine.. no regret! :) i will jaga the office nanti when everyone is gone to enjoy their year end break.. ok what, takde orang in office, i’ll come out with my own plan.. ngehngehngeh *evil laugh*
- Nowadays whenever I’m on the road, I’ll try my very best not to curse when I’m stuck in the traffic jam or when I have encounters with the other rude & reckless road users… coz I learnt that the baby can hear the mother.. BUT.. it’s not helping much now that the WTFs are everywhere on the road!! It’s hard NOT to silently mutter what.the.f*ck when I see such plat numbers instead of seeing the three letters just as it is.. huhu.. (by the way, can the baby hear if the mother just cakap dalam hati je? hmmm.. ) soon there’ll be WTHs.. but at least its not as bad…
- For Kerol & I, half of the year was just gone in a blink with us busy doing preparation for our wedding.. and the recent 30 November 2009 marked our 6 months anniversary.. and we are still in the state of bliss :) sometimes we regard ourselves as housemates judging by the way live the life in our own house –- each of us with our own markas untuk bermalasan at the living room.. and we follow our own rules.. Kerol can do whatever he wants and so do i.. :P guess this happens because before this we both stayed with parents kot.. so now dah ada freedom, macam jakun sikit lah.. :D anyway, my point earlier on was… how fast time flies.. and soon, there’ll be a mini us!! :)
- Talking about how fast time flies, besok dah hari jumaat.. YEAY !
- Hmm ok lah.. lunch hour is about to end soon.. I’d better stop now.. oh before I end this post, I have a question to ask.. those yang pakai spectacles, masa beranak nanti, pakai tak? :P kalau operate, mesti lah tak pakai kan.. sebab takleh bawak masuk dalam operation theatre.. but kalau normal, pun macamana nak pakai.. masa nak meneran tuh, mesti spec macam nak jatuh2 kan.. berpeluh2 lagi, mesti spec berwap sume.. so.. means tak pakai la kan? tapi kalau those yang with high power macam mine (around 600 – 700) yang jenis kalau tak pakai spec memang konfem tak nampak apa2.. macamana nak FEEL the whole situation kalau tak pakai spec nanti? especially bila doc / nurse letak the baby in the arms.. macamane nak enjoy such a great sight? ke masa tuh dah boleh pakai spec? hoho tak mungkin la pakai contact lense kan.. i know i know i think too much.. but please, do enlighten me… :)
- okie dokie that’s all i have for now.. till later~*
Saturday, 28 November 2009
The title of this post kinda says it all.
Actually both Kerol and I have had our own reservation when it comes to this thing called stem cells storage for the newborn.
However, we would like to hear what others out there have got to say about this..
I know I do not have that many readers but... care to share your thoughts on this, please? Anyone?
Thanking you very much in advance... :) Till later~*
Thursday, 26 November 2009
- sigh i have a report to review, but i am already in the holiday mood lah… well, not holiday holiday as in involves travelling.. but i’m referring to the public holiday tomorrow, hence the long weekend… :)
- have i mentioned before that i am now officially got (really) sick at and de-motivated with work? hmmm… not going to elaborate any further but there you go, i’ve blurted it out loud.
- so, anyway life has been very interesting lately.. do you know that SOON i am entering the last trimester of my pregnancy??? BIG DEAL!!! life will totally be different after this, i really hope its to the better... aminnnnn.
- it makes me panic every time thinking about it.. *iSk* especially when i read babycentre.com that says “the newborn will be on your lap soon in no time..”.. i was like, NooooOOoooo… can i keep him forever in my tummy??? :P
- the baby is so active these days.. and i’d like to think that he can respond to me especially when i rub my tummy or tickle at the area where the movement is felt… coz he will give more and stronger movements.. *smiling* this is definitely the best part of being pregnant. now i understand why expectant mothers like to touch their tummy when i see them walking in public places.. coz i am one too now! :)
- but.. of course with good things come the not-so-good things as well.. i found that sleeping at night is a challenge.. coz it’s hard to find the right and comfortable position… and i cannot stand / walk too long also, it makes my feet hurt…
- anyway so far i haven’t had any swollen feet.. nor any stretch mark.. YET.. but hey are these two avoidable? coz i hope i get to skip them.. :) we’ll see.. we’ll see..
- to come to think of it, i cannot remember how the heck did i able to go through that one phase when i got terrible itchiness all over my body.. i couldn’t help it but to scratch my skin until it bleeds and left some ugly reddish marks… that time i was so sad, i even beg kerol to please please accept me for who i am (for fear that the marks will turn into permanent scars).. but you know what, thank God no scars whatsoever! *phew* that, by far was the biggest challenge i've experienced with my pregnancy.. as of now, i just apply the normal nivea intensive cream lotion all over my body instead of the expensive stretch mark cream like bio oil and cocoa butter that lasts only.. what 2 weeks max..? alhamdulillah it works wonder on me! :) should have opted to this much earlier.
- you know i think my baby somehow inherits that sensitive side of me.. :P there’s this time when i was just started to learn that i can feel his movement, i tend to say to kerol or update my facebook status with stuff like “my baby so active” or “why my baby is so active, is he feeling sempit already” or something like that.. not to complain.. but i guess he must have understood it that way kot.. coz one day, he was like, not the normal him.. i hardly felt his movement i wanted to cry.. i kept on reciting the prayers and doa.. and then there was movement, but a very weak one.. kerol and i, we almost gone to see our gynae just to make sure everything was ok.. and that’s whennnnn suddenly he gave us the assurance that he’s a ok… *phew* itu pun after kerol talked to him slowly, and finally he gave that one hard kicking.. or punching.. hoho baby merajuk kah.. ? :P so cute! anyway now whenever i wanted to talk about him, i’ll make sure it’s in a positive tone.. not wanting him to think the otherwise :)
- i got so.. how to say.. rimas lah looking at the long list of to-buy for the newborn.. i mean, are all those necessary?? kerol and i are going to work on that list like seriously starting this weekend.. all these while we did the survey but always ended up buying our stuff.. hehe.. that has got to stop! must start spend for the baby pulak... :P
- my appetite has been very very good lately.. asyik lapar je.. tapi takde la mengidam benda yang pelik2.. :)
- and i cannot wear any of my baju kurung already... huhu.. baju kebaya toksah cakap lah.. masa 2 / 3 bulan pregnant memang tak boleh pakai dah...
- hmm i can go on and on talking about my pregnancy, so i'd better stop now. actually, to be honest its hard to update blog lately without writing about it... hence the gap between entries..
- do you know that i have no more leaves to utilise this year? isk.. so sad..... i so want to go singapore.. it has been my yearly thing.. kerol and i have even thought of going during this weekend.. but macam keji la pulak kan.. its raya haji.. tapi tu lah.. kitorang siap terfikir nak cakap kat family kerol yang kitorang celebrate with my family.. but to my family, cakap kitorang celebrate with kerol's family.. :D (no we are not doing that ya..)
- ok lah.. i do not know what else to write.. well, actually i do.. but it's gonna be more about pregnancy.. so i'd better save that for some other day k.
- selamat hari raya aidiladha to all my muslim friends and readers.
- till later~!
Thursday, 19 November 2009
- i woke up this morning thinking it’s already Friday… huuuu..
- office is so cold these days, i’m LOVING it…. :D kalau before pregnant dulu confirm dah menyumpah dah.. hehe.
- perut kadang2 mengeras secara tiba2.. and sakit.. adakah itu fenomena Braxton Hicks?
- weekend ni tak pack sangat, can’t wait to just stay in at home and lazing around..
- after all, i’m gonna get from my ‘supplier’ tomorrow the episode 4 – 7 of the new season 6 of desperate housewives.. can’t wait!!! season baru ni best!
- when my sister Liana was around last month, she wanted extra allowance so she volunteered to do the ironing.. and now she's gone back to Jakarta, it has come back to be part of the house chores to do..! *siGh*
- which is a tad difficult because of the bulging tummy.. huhu.. nak basuh pinggan pun susah coz tummy will touch the sink area.. and to pick clothes from the most inner part of the washing machine too... :P
- finally both Kerol and I have agreed on the first part of our baby's name.. but not the second one.. hmm... but anyway, i'm happy now i can communicate with the baby by calling his first name.. :)
- hmm ok tiba2 dah takde idea dah.. going for lunch soon -- the highlight of my working day! :)
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Well when it happened to me at the time least expected, to be honest the few feelings I had after seeing the 2 lines at the pregnancy kit were panic, anxious and scared... I knew NOTHING about pregnancy, let alone taking care of a baby.. Hence the decision to keep it under the low radar for the first 3 months.. After all thats what I was advised to do, because the 1st trimester is the most crucial period.. The risk of M is high, and if anything, to retract the good news can be quite emotionally difficult..
So of course my first point of contact for information would be the 2 mothers.. BUT.. I think their time was very much different from ours.. Responses such as "Alaaaa.. Don't worry so much... You'll get through this.. Let the nature takes its course..", "Kitorang dulu relaks jer.. Takde nak buat2 check up ni.. or take supplement", and etc.. didn't help much of the nervous me... Huhu.. Serious the 2 mothers takde mabuk2 ni... And they somehow had an easy breezy pregnancy experiences.. Cuma they did advise me on which verses from the Al-Quran to recite more during pregnant...
Next, would be friends of the same age.. Now that helped very very much.. I asked a lot especially from Farah and Muni.. and exchanged experience and concerns with Parveen and Iyma who happened to be pregnant around the same time.. And true enough, every expectant mother experiences different things... But at least for comfort, I knew I wasn't very far off.. :)
And then, came the next source of information -- from reading. I registered at babycentre.com and has been receiving a weekly email from them updating me about what happened at every stages of pregnancy coupled with a lot of other useful information.. I found it to be very very useful, especially it reminds me about how many weeks I am now :)
Tapi being the first timer, I felt that I need to read up more to feed my curiousity needs..
Thursday, 12 November 2009
And I've been away from office having field work at client's place in Shah Alam for the past couple of days.. The travelling time was such a kill, what with the raining season now the traffic was just so SO bad.. *siGh*
Anyway today after having the meeting at Jalan Duta, I managed to satisfy my cravings of ayam madu at my favourite place in Kampung Attap.. Sangat sangat happy! :)
And I (and the lil one) enjoyed so much the breakfast prepared by Kerol this morning (and every other morning too whenever the time permits :P) -- a simple yet satisying my all time favourite toasted bread with planta + strawberry jem spread.. Nyummmss!
Plus tonight I'm going to have dinner with friends at La La Chong Seafood in Ara Damansara.. I have never been there before, but from a quick check, I heard that the seafood served there is gooooood... Can't wait to indulge in meals such as butter prawns, crabs, and whatnot.. *drooLing* Oh and not to mention, having a good time catching up with friends too of course.. :)
But before that, kerana keterujaan makan ayam madu and kuah kari tadi, kecelekaan telah berlaku....
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
What made things awkward was, he happened to be the cousin of my 2nd ex, of which the relationship I wouldn't want to remember and keep in my memory AT ALL. So, ada sedikit awkward scene during the wedding. Huhu enough said.
The best thing was, of course above all I get to meet my GFs !! :) So here goes the pics...
Credit to Kerol for all the pictures taken that day.. As always he's being a good sport when it comes to me and my GFs.. xoxo. After hanging out at Old Town White Coffee, Tazz and Dayana came to my house for another session.. Alin, Roxie, and Tina had to go back due to their own prior engagement..
All in all, I had a great time that day :)
OK that's all I have for now.. Kerol is back from his futsal, it's time for dinner... Saya dan baby adalah sudah sangat lapar! :) Till later~*
Thursday, 29 October 2009
So here goes..
- Spinach hijau - dalam 1 ikat or 2
- Sour cream - 1 tub (brand Sunglo, can be found at the cheese section in supermarket)
- Cheese spread - beberapa sudu besar ikut individual taste and preference
- Bawang merah - dalam 1 - 2 biji
How to prepare
- Potong bawang merah halus2
- Wash the spinach, and take only the leafy part
- Boil the spinach (and put a pinch of salt) until betul2 lembik
- Then tapis the spinach, chop2 halus2
- In the serving bowl, pour in the sour cream... Then kacau ngan sudu until kembang (caution: bau sour cream memang agak kurang menyenangkan.. so bear with it)
- Then masukkan mayo (dalam 1 sudu besar) + cheese spread (dalam 2-3 sudu besar)
- Then masukkan chopped spinach and bawang merah
- Kacau hingga sebati
- Then try rasa whether there's a lacking of the cheesy taste or not.. if there is, then sila tambah accordingly..
That's all! Senang kan? :) Remember, when it comes to the recipes I share here in my blog means -- if I can do.. YOU also can do.. !
Oh.. put in the fridge for a while before serving.. Then eat with any of your favourite nachos flavour.. Selamat mencuba!
(sorry.. gambar tak begitu menarik.. this is the only one pic I took that day)