Pages

Friday, 3 October 2008

The one with... Raya 2008.

Hi all !! :)

First and foremost, to all my Muslim readers... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin. Wishing you & family prosperity and good health, may you have great time celebrating Syawal this year.. Long break for most of you, am pretty sure.. Yes? No? Well, whatever it is, hope you guys have heaps of funs k! =)

As for me, hmm.. where shall I start ya. Well, I got so much tied up during the last few days of fasting months.. Wasn't very happy, but it's all in the days work I suppose.. *siGh* So, I've been working my ass off to make sure I was able to finish those at my needful end before I went for my Raya break… I won’t say that I’ve successfully completed my work (well since when there’s an end to your work eyh?), but suffice to say, I can go off for my Raya break without having to have my mind occupied with work la..

I was able to do the usual ritual, having my last minute Raya shopping at PKNS Shah Alam with Kerol.. PLUS, joining the night crowd at Jalan TAR with both Mama & Kerol… :) Not the nicest experience, but still, it was fun to join the hype of the Raya eve with the rest of the KL-lites.

And we had fun at home doing some house deco too, with my sis Erin doing her last minute Raya cookies.. Ah, finally, it sure did feel like Raya! ;)

So, the best part of Raya this year is, it’s a full house this time around -- Papa, Mama, myself, Erin, Liana & Ajim. And it was the first time ever also we actually went to have a family photo session at the studio, heh.. :)

- goofing around with lovely sisters during the photo session :) -

BUT. It’s the first time as well we are celebrating it without both beloved atuk and opah (mom’s side in Port Dickson). The first bit of day 1 of Raya was spent at home, before we then made our move to Hulu Langat (dad’s side). We convoy-ed to do few Raya visits, and at night we spent time at Bangi -- at Pak Long’s house (mom’s eldest brother) before making our move back to our home sweet home.....

- with relatives from dad's side in Hulu Langat -

Next day on day 2, we woke up early to go to Lukut. We went there to visit both atuk & opah’s graveyards and did some prayers… *sOb* Went back home afterwards and it was then only I felt a bit sense of Raya celebration when Mama prepared my most favourite Raya dishes -- ketupat daun palas with rendang ayam… YUmmY~* :)

All in all, I had the greatest of time so far.. It’s Raya and most important, it’s the much needed break I longed for…!

Alritey people.. Not sure when will I update next as internet at home went kaput for the past few weeks.. Am at Starbucks now, and now I have to go… Kerol’s back from his Raya trip to Kuala Pilah, meeting him up soon, yeay! :)

Till later~*

3 comments:

  1. ~ selamat hari raya. maaf zahir batin :)

    ~ haha cute btol photo raya tu .. walopon cam poyo jek korang posing .. haha

    ~ kuala pilah? dekat dgn kampung mentua gue .. buleh laa thn dpn raya sama-sama .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. farah bile nak buat open house?

    ~ same goes to you, selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin.. aritu aku bace balik kad2 raye ko kasik dolu2.. hehe kemain jiwang! :D

    ~ oh biase lah kami adek beradek suke posing... ;)

    ~ hehehe is it... *tersipu2*

    ReplyDelete