Pages

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

The one with... 17th day of puasa -- breaking the silence.

Saya adalah sangat sibuk lewat kini. Noktah.. *big siGh*

I have nothing much to say. This is just to clear the dusty page.. *uHuk2*

  • Sorry to tempt you guys with the pictures of the yummy foodies every time you view my page, that’s not gonna be the case any more with this new post okie? ;)
  • TARA3 is back! For those of you who knew me, you’d know that I dig this show so very much. Oh yeah I still do, cuma I loathe that one team from Malays1a laaa.. I mean, we all know you are an actress but really, you don’t have to put on such an act. And what’s with labeling a person as ‘an heire$$’(???). What the hell is that suppose to mean? Heck pardon me maybe I don’t know that’s a profession altogether. Perhaps I shall get my kids in the future to fill in their ambition column at school with ‘to be an he1r / heire$$’ as oppose to the conventional ‘teacher / doctor / police / etc’. Period. Nevertheless, I will still support the Malaysian teams laaa.. That’s for sure.
  • Liana’s gone back to Jakarta, the house lost the lively vibes she’s brought back for the past 2 ½ weeks. Huhu..
  • I think they should ban L1v1ng L0han, it's such an eyesore series!
  • Au$tral1a's Next T0p M0del is such a bore too.. *yaWninG*
  • Peej has kindly tagged me - State 15 weird things / habits/ little known facts about yourself. So here goes:

1. I don’t like to drink water for I enjoy food so much. Drinking makes me feel kenyang unnecessarily.. :P

2. I can be a bit calculative when it comes to my belongings. Huhu. Bukan kedekut. But rather… calculative la.. Macam tak senang duduk if someone’s using my stuff, scared that it’s not being taken care off at the level of my own standard.. ;) And yes, I hate it if I lost my stuff, even losing an eraser can drive me crazy..! :P

3. If it wasn’t because of my mom, my name would have been Siti Tanjung Perak. Phew.

4. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that I love BLUE!

5. Unlike any other normal girly girls, surprisingly I don’t have a dream wedding. I mean, people talk about beach wedding la.. garden wedding la.. nak ade this flowers la.. that flowers la.. that attire la.. this type of cakes la, yadda yadda yadda.. Well, I’m more towards dreaming of my life-after-wedding. That, to me, is more important.

6. If you meet me eye to eye and take a closer look, you’d notice that I have so many moles on my face. Most of them are actually emerged out from the scars of my pimples. Somehow they turned into moles rather than ugly marks. What gives? I have no idea. But I am definitely not complaining.. :)

7. All my life, I’ve never cooked. Huhu. I mean real cooking in action -- maggi, telur goreng and stuff excludes… Trust me; I am not proud of this.

8. I am very sensitive. Very.

9. When I was small, I used to have an imaginary elder brother.. :)

10. I used to be so active in Taekw0nd0, and I love that activity to bits! I started at the tender age of 7 and I obtained my junior black belt at the age of 10 (if I’m not mistaken). I participated in competitions and won some, and I used to imagine being a Taekw0nd0 instructor as my part time job.. :P Hey I even imagined myself representing Malays1a in Taekw0nd0 ok. *watchaaa!!*

11. I had my first cinta monyet when I was 12. Ish3… :P

12. The other day after I had my meal during sahur, while waiting for Subuh, I went and dig my old stuff and found my old journal. Well last time the English teachers at school, in their attempt to encourage the students to improve their English, had made writing a journal as part of the whole assessment. Ade carried-marks la attached to this journal writing task.

First thing first, gosh my English sucks big time ok last time. I wonder if it is still sucky now. Huhu.

Second thing, I went to 2 secondary schools – MR$M Terend@k for Form 1 to 3 and MR$M Ta1p1ng for Form 4 & 5 -- therefore I had 2 journals altogether. I wrote a lot about friendships and having a fun teenage life in boarding school in my MR$M Terend@k journal.. And in MR$M Ta1p1ng , my writings seemed to center around the feeling of sad and such. Huhu. And in my MR$M Ta1p1ng journal, I notice that I mentioned few names time and again especially Alin, Dayana, Farah, Concorde, & Muni.. And it occurred to me, yes, these are the people who are still stick by my side until now.. I couldn’t feel more blessed having such true friends… :) Oh and also, in my MR$M Ta1p1ng journal, I’ve mentioned about this one incident where apparently, the boys from my class disliked me to the point of whereby they all pakat wanting me to change to another class.. Just because I was the loudest among the other girls in our class (my class then only had 9 girls as opposed to 30 odd lousy boys). YES. Boys were that shallow! Kampung gile! Huh. *Mari kita roll eyes beramai2*. Can you imagine, one of the reasons they told me was -- I was considered as a pemalas for a girl because TO THEM, normally boys yang tak siap homework then pinjam girls punya untuk tiru.. Tapi THEY SAID, I pulak yang pinjam tiru boys punya homework. WTF?! Sangat macam orang asli (kan??!!!).

For the record, I still hate them (despite being in touch still with some of them, urghh!). And I will still REMEMBER! There’s no way I can forgive and forget. That, probably one of the main reasons why I hate schooling in MR$M Ta1p1ng (please, don’t get me start with the seniors pulak), and why I love MR$M Terend@k so so much! [Alamak, terpanjang pulak.. Hehehe..]

13. Kerol and I were classmates when we were in Standard 1 - 4, then I moved to Kuantan and ever since we were out of sight and out of touch. Until Fr1endster brought us back together in 2004 -- that’s 12 years of separation yawww… :) InsyaAllah, when the time comes, hopefully I can say this out aloud – "kalau ada jodoh tak ke mana!" :D Sekarang tak boleh brag so much lagi.. hehehe.

14. I am quite protective when it comes to the people I care.

15. Saya paling takut lipan because pernah gigit dua kali -- first time when I was in standard 3, lipan kasik love bites kat leher pastu bila saya tepis dia melarikan diri melalui dalam baju saya kat badan bahagian belakang… Ewwwww I can still remember what it feels like having such a creature with 10,000 legs moving on my body -- gross!! And second time kena gigit kat bahagian ibu jari kaki kanan by a lipan bara kat hutan belakang MR$M Terend@k. Sampai skarang kalau hujan lebat kadang2 ibu jari kaki kanan tempat kena gigit tuh rasa macam kebas2. Orang tua2 kata, kalau kena gigit ngan lipan, kena cepat2 bunuh lipan tuh ek? Otherwise kalau lipan tuh masih hidup, kalau dia kena hujan, saki baki bisa dia kite still bleh rase… Betul atau tidak, wallahu’alammmm.

Hmmm.. so much so for ‘I have nothing much to say’ introduction ay?

OK lah.. I shall get back to work now. Till next time when I am free to write.. Banyaknya kerjaaaaa!!! Stress.. Stress.......

Till later~*

12 comments:

  1. ~ hi siti tanjung perak .. ;)

    ~ i suke u sbb u suke blue jugak .. mcm i :)

    ~ nnt kau dah nk kawen, have to make plan for ur wedding, baru laa kau akan sibuk psl smua tu .. xpon sibuk tepon aku tanya itu ini .. hehe. skang belom lg. soon. VERY SOON kah? haha

    ~ aku rasa mmg kau byk tahik lalat pon laa dr dulu lg ..

    ~ blaja laa memasak dpd erin si adik yg pandai memasak tu .. xrugi ;)

    ~ aahh mmg dulu lg kau jeles dgn aku sbb aku ada abg .. hehe

    ~ kau taekwondo? hah? biar btol? omygod .. omygod .. omygod .. (tak percaya)

    ~ cinta monyet tu dulu aku yg jadik saksi .. hihihi ..

    ~ ok nasib baik nama aku ada .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lia...
    bia betul?? ur name was suppose to be siti tanjung perak??? heehe nasib baik ur mom bijak tukar jadi lilia which suits u beautifully!! the name siti tanjung reminds me of a girl in terendak who likes to make my life miserable back then!!

    i never knew that u were boycott by ur boys classmate lia.. u the nicest and friendliest girl i know dun deserve to be treated that way!!! haish... boys were jerks back then dont u tink? and some are still jerks now!!

    we really miss u when u went to taiping... but m really glad we are still BESTIE up till now.. cudn't imagine life without u ;)

    isk, panjang laa pulak...
    jom buka puasa together-gether tis weekend??

    xoxo
    seben

    ReplyDelete
  3. ms-had-a-sucky-weekend-and-boredSeptember 18, 2008 3:24 pm

    1. "calculative when it comes to my belongings" - i feel u, babe... i'm calculative too... people tend to "buat macam harta sendiri" kan?

    2. Siti Tanjung Perak, huh?

    3. "don’t have a dream wedding" - me too!! it's the married life afterwards that matters!!

    4. "YES. Boys were that shallow!" - yeah, being in the neighbouring class, couldn't help but hear the noise/ rumours... but one of the boys is my BF now... hopefully the "shallowness" has been left behind in MR$M...

    5. "InsyaAllah, when the time comes, hopefully I can say this out aloud – "kalau ada jodoh tak ke mana!" :D Sekarang tak boleh brag so much lagi.." - Yelah, kalau jodoh x ke mana...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lilia l@ling,
    aku tak sangka yang budak boys kelas kau buat macam tu kat kau! serious tahpape, lame dan sgt jerk ok.

    masa mrsm, boys mmg macam pelik2. dak kelas aku pun sama. bajet alim. abnormal geek. *muntah*

    tahpape la. kentel giler. tp ko fofular la dulu. hehe.

    anyways,
    pasal TARA. yg heiress tu- what da effffff??? aku setuju..

    lastly, mmg..ada jodoh tak kemana..take care laling. :D

    ayat komen aku berterabur di tengah jalan.

    miss u! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. si penyibuk farah waheeda,

    ~ hi siti tanjung perak .. ;)
    -- buwekkk!

    ~ i suke u sbb u suke blue jugak .. mcm i :)
    -- ahhhh sebok lah kau! ;) ko tuh suke 'blue' laennnnn.. tambah2 lagi dah kawen dah nihhh.. hahaha.

    ~ nnt kau dah nk kawen, have to make plan for ur wedding, baru laa kau akan sibuk psl smua tu .. xpon sibuk tepon aku tanya itu ini .. hehe. skang belom lg. soon. VERY SOON kah? haha
    -- hmm ye ke? hopefully lah nanti aku leh amek feeeel mase prepare my own.. soon tak soon, itu kene tunggggguuuuuu.. :)

    ~ aku rasa mmg kau byk tahik lalat pon laa dr dulu lg ..
    -- kan? hehehe.. bagus lah ko perasan.. aku nak tulis sebenarnye aku memang banyak tahi lalat all over. tapi kang menganggu imaginasi sesetengah pihak pulak kang... hahaha.

    ~ blaja laa memasak dpd erin si adik yg pandai memasak tu .. xrugi ;)
    -- yeee.. nanti aku belajo lerrrrr..

    ~ aahh mmg dulu lg kau jeles dgn aku sbb aku ada abg .. hehe
    -- and ko jeles sbb aku ade adik2 pompuan yg best! :D

    ~ kau taekwondo? hah? biar btol? omygod .. omygod .. omygod .. (tak percaya)
    -- percaya lahhhhhhh.. :) aku tough tau! (dulu)

    ~ cinta monyet tu dulu aku yg jadik saksi .. hihihi ..
    -- hahahaha.. betui betui... ko pun same gatai ape! :D

    ~ ok nasib baik nama aku ada .....
    -- haruslah ade.. aku cite pasal kite pegi sukom.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. seben ku dearie..!

    first thing first. weh ko ade blogspot account?? wahhhh update sile updateeeeee! :)

    yeah, me daddy wanted to name me siti tanjung perak.. hoho. yeap thanks to me mummy! :) you have such a lovely name too dear.. sorry we screw it by calling u seben.. hehe.. but seben also is cute name what! :)

    i think i knew about the siti tanjung story.. hehehe.

    about the incident, yeah i didn't tell anyone else.. simply because i didn't want to remember that, and also i knew i had nothing to worry about. to hell with them. but i got tell alin once kot. not sure whether she remembers or not. but really, i have actually forgotten about it until i flipped through my journal.. but i definitely won't forgive!

    haish... boys were jerks back then dont u tink? and some are still jerks now!!
    -- ohhhh i SO TOTALLY AGREE with u!!!!

    dayana, u r the nicest and sweetest girl i know too! and yeah am glad we are still friends until now.. couldnt imagine life without u too.. isk. BFF!!!, cheers~** hoho.

    we really miss u when u went to taiping...
    -- only god knows how much i miss you guys too!! seben, i read back all your letters to me last time... hehehe.. you were such a dear to me then, and you are still now!

    see you soon tonight!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ms-now-gf-to-the-(then)-one-of-the-shallow-boys, :P

    1. tu lah kan..!

    2. hehehe.. yeap thank God it didn't materialise. well, not that there's something wrong with the name.. but.. well, let's just say my current name is much more lovely.. :)

    3. yeah same here, it's the married life afterwards that matters!!

    4. oh so it's a known juicy gossips to the others too then? wow i didn't know that. coz nobody seemed to come to me and back me up.. huhu. that's another saddest thing altogether. (i'm not blaming u, we weren't friends yet then.. hehehe).

    but one of the boys is my BF now...
    -- hmmmmm.. i don't want to comment on this lah k?

    5. hehehe tu lah kan..

    ReplyDelete
  8. my much missed dalie dalink!

    tu lah kan, diorg tuh poyo! (except munir.. mase tuh munir tak involved.. why of course, he's from terendak.. yang lain2 tuh mcm rusa masuk kampung! haaa amek ko.. huhu..)

    aku tak sangka yang budak boys kelas kau buat macam tu kat kau! serious tahpape, lame dan sgt jerk ok.
    -- couldn't agree more! they represent the type of man who discriminates woman. duh, such a narrow minded!

    masa mrsm, boys mmg macam pelik2. dak kelas aku pun sama. bajet alim. abnormal geek. *muntah*
    -- muntah jugak!!! tak batal puasa kan? coz ni bukan sengaja muntah. memang tak sengaja. ckp pasal boys kat tepen dulu terus muntah. nak buat camno? hahahaha.

    ko pun fofular whatttt... third intake... pastu jadi LDP.. LDP yang paling cool plak tuh, i like! pastu top scorer.. pastu comel... hehehe...

    anyways,
    pasal TARA. memang punnnnn! aku tengok dlm magazine HOT elok jer she described herself as property developer? now that's a profession to me!

    lastly, take care too dear! jangan stress2 keje k... xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. betul..living lohan sgt membosankan..nut i lobe keeping up with the kardashians..
    australia N.T.M pun tah apa2..gile buhsan..

    siti tanjung perak..hehe..napa..ade org kat umah u suke ke pelakon tu ;p

    panjang nye cerite zmn mrsm..tp kan,..mrsm terendak mmg best la..zaman yg i weish boleh ulang balik :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. comelnya nama siti tanjung perak :D

    i pun tak suka living lohan..

    ReplyDelete
  11. peeJ,

    kan? menyampah gile tengok ali lohan tuh, berlagak diva. keeping up with kardashians tuh tak layan plak, yg kimora tuh ade la tengok skali skala.. sbb suke nengok anak dia.. comel!

    australia's n.t.m mcm kem motivasi. sangat borrrrink! (tp tengok jugak.. haishhh)

    a'ah my dad suke nama siti tanjung perak tuh.. alasan sbb nama tuh panjang.. name my dad just 'azmi' jer.. so dia nak name anak dia panjang. CEH. mcm takde name lain je kan.. :P

    hehehe kan, mrsm terendak mmg best!! :)

    ~liza,

    hehehe.. comel eh?? ;)

    kan, cite tuh sangat untuk mencarik publisiti murahan... hoho.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If your name were Siti Tanjung Perak, then we wouldn't have made a big deal and teased Siti Tanjung who came in the new Form Four batch last time. Haha.

    ReplyDelete