Pages

Saturday, 9 August 2008

The one with.. Tina's wedding..

Things were quite hectic since yesterday, it was one of my dearest mrsm terendak friends -- Tina's wedding.. It was fun, I get to meet my girlfriends and did what we do best -- posing and laughing.. :D Only thing was, our dearest Alin was not there :(

Hmm a little bit of a background here for a start, Tina and I didn't actually get along quite well when we first knew each other back in 1995. That's when we were in Form 1, just got into a boarding school, just about to experience teenage life, just about to learn the excitement of having a crush over creatures called.. boys. Hahaha. Funny. Yeap, it was all because of a boy we were labelled by others as rivals. Silly. It's not like we had catfights whatnot, it was more like.. uhhh.. I don't know.. It's a high school thing la, you know, between two sets of gang.. something like that.

Nevertheless, we grew up, and naturally being able to put things behind our back and somehow managed to click in ways we've never thought we could.. Wahhh, ayat poyo di situ, harus kena bahan dengan girlfriend2 yang membace blog nih.. :P But oh well, that's the truth anyway. Tina, myself, Alin, Dayana, Tazz, Abby, and Roxie became so close now we often sought for each other's comfort when it comes to time of need, despite the distant. Despite the fact we were of a different cliques during the high school days.. Despite the fact that everyone's living a different life now.. And I reckon that's what a truly girlfriends are for.....

I love them to bits~*

So here goes what happened around Tina's wedding on the famous 08.08.08, and also on 09.08.08.

09.08.08 - Wedding reception

Tazz who's working in Perak came down to KL on Thursday and stayed at my house. After both of us were all dressed up in the morning, we went to pick Roxie at Pandan Indah and made our move to Tina's house.

Pic above from L to R : Roxie_Yours truly_Tazz @ Tina's house.

That's Roxie and myself, helping out Tina to put on her accessories.

That's me, the bridesmaid :) Truth is, I was not only playing my role as a bridesmaid up there on the stage.. I was being a good girlfriend to Tina too -- all thanks to the stupid and thick-face someone who came to the wedding, uninvited.. or more like, unwanted. Huh! Nevertheless, I'd thought Tina handled the situation very well. Way to go girl! You are happily married now ok? :)

This picture is rather self explanatory ay? Thanks dear Kerol, who's being so patient waiting for me and taking my pictures too.. :)

I was done with my duty as a bridesmaid, finally I get to join my girls!

Picture above from L to R : Myself_Ati (Roxie's sis)_Roxie_Tazz_Abby_Abby's friend.

The girlfriends -- Abby_Tazz_myself_Roxie

Dayana and me!

Us with the newlyweds...

Those from our batch who came to Tina's wedding.. (The only extras were Abby's friend and Roxie's sister)

The tired couple.. Huhu. Kerol just got back from Penang yesterday night, and tomorrow he's off for a holiday (with his guy friends, again!) for 3 days.. *iSk*

Dayana, myself, and Tazz with the newlyweds..

We stayed at the wedding until 4.30pm or so I think.. It was so tiring, yet we left feeling so happy.

To Tina and Ajib, congratulations~* Wishing you guys a fun-filled wedded life, and a blissful marriage years ahead.. xoxoxo.

One day before, 08.08.08 - Wedding solemnization

We arrived at Tina's place around 9.45 am in the morning.. Huhu! First time I attended such an early solemnization ceremony. Oh well, tok kadi was such a hot stuff on that day -- very high on demand!

The happy, and chirpy (she's a morning person you see), not to mention, beautiful wife-to-be!

The faithful in-law to be.. ;) Seriously, rajin betul, memang tak duduk diam.. Ade je bende dia nak tolong kemas / cari.. I guess you really owe her big time, Tina! :)

Myself and the beautiful bride..

Drama queen in action...

... and more! LOL. And Pija remained maintain jer with her 'whatever' reaction when Tina did that. Heh.

Kak Zu, Tina, Pija.

Myself, Tazz, Kak Zu. We played posers on the loose while waiting for Ajib and his rombongan to come. Heh.

Unlike us, Tina was obviously allowed to be a poser that day.. ;)

So. Do I need to state the obvious now?

Tina and her siblings..

THE moment.

Things happened in such a blink, the next we knew, "sah.. sah.. sah.. sahhhh" followed by the doa.

Even Tina was surprised, she's a wifey already!

Ajib and Tina.

This is her every now and then cheeky expression after the solemnization was over, saying this to us over and over, "aku dah kahwin... korang dah??" Heck, FINE! :P

The newlyweds were like celebrities that day, 'papparazzi' were around them all the time. :P

Ajib gave up finally. He quit and just let his wife pose for the papparazzis... ;)

Alritey, that's all I have... You can also refer here and here for the other versions of Tina's wedding ya..

Till the next entry~*

P/S.. Phew, thank God tomorrow is only Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. yeay..ade my pics in it..hope u dont mind that i grab it okay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh sila sila.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik lilia, baju kawan2 smua sama .. adakah disponsor oleh puan pengantin..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cik bz body. hehehe. kelakar nama awak.

    cik lilia. thanks for the review. as always, mine will come 3 weeks later. my post mortem memang cenggitu. sama la macam minit mesyuarat bulanan. selagi tak sampai mesyuarat bulan depan, takkan siap minit mesyuarat yang lalu.

    I'm pms-ing. Today I'm F*cking-Hormonphobic!

    Hehe. Did I comment on your post? No, I just want to acknowledge my presence here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PUAN bz body,

    a'ah.. disponsor oleh puan pengantin :)

    abby,

    my hormones are a effing mess too these few days. siGh.

    without the comment, i sure notice your presence dear..! :)

    ReplyDelete