Pages

Saturday, 10 May 2008

The one with... Happy Mama's day!!

As usual, there are only my sis Erin and myself to celebrate the day with Mama as the rest of the family are at the other various parts of the country.. When it comes to a special day of such, there'll be a meal treat (can be lunch or dinner), and also a gift. We normally will ask Mama what would she prefers to have because she doesn't like surprises. She wants to get to choose what she wants, that's my Mama.. :)

This time around, weird enough, but as good as it is, she asked for.... errr how to describe eh... an MP3 of sort. Not the normal ones. But she wants it akin to something with which she can listen to recitations of the holy Quran, thus learn from it too. Alaaa, you know something like you learn a foreign language from a cassette player or something.. OK am BAD at explaining, but I hope you get the idea.. Cause my next question is, how and where to get such a thing? Does the thing even exists in the market in the first place? If you happen to know about it, please share with me k? Very much appreciated!!

Hmm, I kinda sleepy already.. Plus, gonna have an early and long day tomorrow... Before I end, enjoy the pics... Till later~*

How did you find the energy, Mom..
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor,
To me when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom..
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom..
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom..
And I thank you for it all..

I REALLY admire you and your strength, you are the best!!
May Allah bless you always, xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment