Pages

Friday, 4 April 2008

The one with... hot.

I woke up quite early this morning, and took my bath.. We didn't have a water heater at home, so I didn't bathe using HOT water.. *shiver*

I had a quick HOT coffee in office for breakfast, before making my move to client's place with my director for a meeting..

And now I just got back from that client's meeting and about to go out for lunch..

Yes the weather was and is still rather HOT but that's not what am going to talk about..

I want to talk about this:


Panggilan HOT.fm masyuk!!

I've been trying my luck since last week, and finally the luck was at my side yesterday night!!!

I will continue this later as I am going out for lunch already. (Hopefully I'll have some time to steal to update the blog). Whatever it is, stay tune k!! *hehehe*

P/S: Here's for more info.

2 comments:

  1. gojas..

    kalau ader durian runtuh tuh, jangan luper orang kat cni *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. tkde la sampai durian runtuh... buah mata kucing runtuh jer... =)

    ReplyDelete