2. Seems like everyone knows nuts about that Sunway Vacation Club.. (much to my disappointment! huhu..)
3. I'm so worried about my losing ability (and will) to maintain my weight... On a second thought, scratch that word maintain. I need to LOSE weight already la damn it.. Huhu.. When I'm stress, I tend to indulge.. Likewise when I'm happy... Go figure!!! Do you know that when I first came to the firm am working in now I was only 43kg? *sigh* It's 4 yrs++ down the road now, and I'm struggling (HARD) not to let it exceeds 50kg.. It's not easy peasy now that I don't really exercise... So I'm relying heavily on the eating pattern.. Anyway, it's a good thing that recently Kerol has been worrying about his also.. ;P We went to gym (for the first time!) last Tuesday and we are going for swimming later... (please, rain rain go away will you). I hope this will continue for the rest of the weeks of the year.. :)
4. Despite the busyness, I managed to squeeze in some time with Kerol to watch movies.. My opinion --> Gone Baby Gone sucks. Horton Hears A Who is hilarious. Spiderwick is wickedly awesome. 27 Dresses is a bit of a slow pace kind, but overall a sweet and nice chick flick. Water Horse is so-so, but entertaining enough to make my eyes glued on the screen throughout.
5. I never knew there will be so much hiccups to organise a family trip (of two ;p).. Selagi accommodation cannot be confirmed we cannot proceed with the booking of flight ticket.. Sigh.. Both Kerol & I have been scrutinizing the Air Asia website like monitoring shares prices for the past 1 week..
6. Is it really true getting engaged is important as it serves as a test of sort to both of the couple in terms of the commitment wise? Yes? No? (Coz we don't plan to, you see - save budget maaaa.. :P)
7. Teringin sotong bakar laaaa... sedapnye!
Pic: Sotong bakar I had at Jalan Bellamy some time ago... *drool*
OK lah.. I guess that's all I have for now..