Pages

Thursday, 20 December 2007

The one with... just another normal Hari Raya Aidiladha..

Hmmm actually truth is, my family never had any mega celebration when it comes to Hari Raya Qurban.. Don't know why. But at least last time when my late grandma was still alive, there'll be rendang and whatnot. Now, things are even more plain.

I woke up late today - at about 10am.. Huhu. When I went downstairs, Mama was there watching TV alone. Papa was in front of the computer in his full baju melayu. Apparently the rest of my siblings weren't awake yet. Ish3x. Oh yeah, Liana my sister who studies in Jakarta is back.. She'll be here until January 7. So, it's a full house now. Everyone is at home.

Mama cooked bihun sup and laksa... Yummy~!

At about 4.30pm, Papa asked us to go back to his kampung at Hulu Langat.. Mama didn't follow as she needs to look after the unwell atuk who is staying with us now. Liana decided to keep Mama a company. At Hulu Langat, Mak Lang made ketupat daun palas & rendang ayam... Nice..

Now am back at home and bored. Kerol is coming later, but until then, I decide to conquer the PC as I know I won't be able to do so later.. :D Dah kate full house kan... Sume pun nak pakai PC. Papa dengan game perang dia.. Ajim dengan game ape ntah... Me & the other 2 sisters Erin & Liana - friendster, chatting, facebook & youtube... Haaaa camno tuh? :P

Hmm now that I remember, I didn't blog on what happened to my weekend last week. It was so damn packed with activities. Not that it matters much, but now that's something I can blog about at this moment... :)

On Saturday, I had to attend 2 weddings - Lin's wedding (my Taiping friend) at Kajang & Intan's wedding (my friend who used to work in the same firm) at PJ. At the same time I actually had agreed long time before that I'm having dinner with Parveen & her fiance, plus I have agreed to meet Muni too. Adoiiii. Just imagine how hectic I was on Saturday. Nevertheless, things went on smoothly... :)


At Lin's wedding. Penat jugak la mencari jalan sebab I couldn't remember where did I put her wedding invitation card. Plus, I went there with Kerol alone. Couldn't plan with the others.. Apparently everyone has few weddings to attend as well, so everyone had to stick to their own planning.

Pastu boleh pulak I bumped into my Terendak friend Roxie kat Lin's wedding.. Hehe. So happy ok! Very semangat Terendak gitu.. :)

At Intan's wedding.

I was back at hoome at about 5pm.. had some rest, before getting ready to go out for dinner with Parveen & her fiance Ryan. We had dinner at the Sushi Groove in One Utama. The four of us (Kerol & I, Parveen & Ryan) had a good time catching up over the nice meal. Parveen gave me a nice gold bracelet!! I was so touched... *isk* Hmm, she'll be leaving for Kuching soon, and after getting married in March 2008, she'll be settling down in China... So sad that things are not the same anymore in office, but at the same time am so happy for her.. :) [Parv, say something. Stop being a silent reader! Hehehe]

We kissed goodbyes at about 9.30pm, and both went to separate ways. I dropped Kerol at his house, and drove straight to Muni's house at the Desa Putra apartment. Irna, Oya & Has were there already. Apparently, Muni cooked Thai food for dinner! Huhu. They were all done when I reached there. We had a sleep over at her house that night and had a pillow talk session until 4am! Hehehe.. kesian Famie had to give way to Muni and us, he had to stay still in the room while us girls got to conquer the living hall... Sangat sporting :P Tapi taktau la kan after this dia can use that as an excuse to invite his guy friends to watch football match at their house pulak.. Kata ada big LCD TV kan... Well, itu masalah rumah tangga diorang lah kan... :)

The junk food that kept us stay awake till 4am.. :) Had a really great pillow talk session that night.. Haihhh rindunya zaman Uni!

OK lah.. that's all for now... Will update more if I get the chance to use the computer... Don't forget, it's TARA day today!! I have a strong gutfeeling that Pamela & Vanessa will still be in the race.. We shall see later ya.

Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment