Pages

Wednesday, 19 December 2007

The one with.. I guess I am really into the holiday mood now :P

OK. Second questionnaire of the day. Huhu. Hey cut me some slack will ya? :)

Here goes...

1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night?
Kerol :)

2) What were you doing at 0800?
Just woke up from sleep... *grin*

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Wrote an entry in my blog.

4) What happened to you in 2006?
Hmm.. love was in the air~~~! :P

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Go away!" - Ushered a colleague who was menyibuking to see what am I doing. Everyone was in holiday mood - cannot blame them. Dah firm tak kasi carry forward leaves sape suruh kan.

6) How many beverages did you have today?
Errr.. air masak satu gelas in the morning, and few sips of iced lemon during lunch.

7) What colour is your hairbrush?
Black.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
My lunch - went to that ikan bakar place at Jalan Bellamy again.

9) Where were you last night?
Hang out with Kerol at Ampang Point, before having dinner at that naan cheese place across Ampang Point with Tina, Ajib & Roxie. After that Kerol and I drove around town while having our moment chit-chatting in the car. I was back home by 11pm.

11) Where do you keep your change?
In my purse, coin purse, office drawer and in the car.

12) What's the weather like today?
Sunny.

13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Strawberry cheese!

14) What excites you?
Any stress-&-worry-free activities with my loved ones! Like watching movies, travelling, shopping, lepaking, so on and so forth.

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Not at the moment.

16) Are you over the age of 25?
I am 25.

17) Do you talk a lot?
With the people I am comfortable talking to, yes.

18) Do you watch the O.C?
Every now and then.

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
In person? Nope.

20) Do you make up your own words?
Yeah, sometimes I guess.

21) Are you a jealous person?
Yes. I am just being normal.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Alin.

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Khairul Fadzly a.k.a Kerol :)

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
Hmm.. Kerol.. heh.

25) What does the last text message you received say?
"OK.. let me get ready" - from Kerol after I smsed him telling I can go off already..

26) Do you chew on your straw?
No.

27) Do you have curly hair?
Yeap.

28) Where's the next place you're going to?
Mid-Valley.

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
That person. Very very rude!

30) What was the last thing you ate?
Cekodok pisang.. :)

31) Will you get married in the future?
I hope I will!

32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Enchanted. Well, not so 'best' la actually. After the much huha and also thanks to the trailer which cleverly show all the funny part already, the movie kinda lost its charm. But all in all, I enjoyed it.

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Kerol, family and friends.

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Errr.

35) Are you currently depressed?
How to be depressed now when I know I will be on leave from tomorrow till the year end?? :D

36) Did you cry today?
Nope.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
Because I'm freaking bored and just can't wait to go off from office.

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Tanak.

Hehehe.

Alritey... Selamat Hari Raya, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holiday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment