Pages

Wednesday, 12 September 2007

The one with... semua orang pun buat entry on fasting month, i also want to... :)

Hmm its Ramadhan again.. the 25th for me that is.

Rasa sayu pulak this time. Its this lack of eagerness feeling I have. Like tak bersemangat like that. A lot of things happened in my life lately. Things at home. In office. And some other personal things. Who am I kidding if I were to say that I’m not affected and disturbed by those matters?

Have you ever felt that you want to change things, so much so you felt that you are held responsible for things that happen to others? I am not good with words to describe what’s happening, but one thing for sure I keep on getting feedback of this sort “don’t be too hard on yourself” or “you can change things if you want to” or even, “just don’t care ok” every time I seek for comfort in others.

Sigh. It’s not that freaking easy ok.

Anyway, it’s not my intention to ramble on melancholy stuff. I just got hit by the moment. Huhu. Honestly, I don’t like to talk about personal stuff here in my blog. Call me hypocrite, but yes, I only write happy things here. First, I don’t know how to word things if I were to spill the beans. And second, I cannot afford to bear the thought that I’ll be judged. Or more like, sympathized. Come to think of it, it's not even close to hypocrite isn't it? I choose not to disclose, thats all..

*taking down the chill pill* OK lah. Selamat Berpuasa to the Muslim readers. Let’s hope we will be able to gain the benefits offered during this holy month, as much as we can, InsyaAllah.

Selamat Bersahur, Selamat Berbuka, Selamat Bertarawikh, Selamat Beramal... =)

9 comments:

  1. aku pun tak paham asal september ni byk org down, baca byk2 blog org sumer sedih2? asal ah? termasuklah aku. well, it's ok. i want to stop thinking about myself and more on other people i care. maybe that wud help.

    slmt ramadhan. (for the zillionth time already)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dalie daling,

    a'ah kan.. ko mention aku baru perasan. hmm memang tak berape ong la sept this year. dept aku ade 5 orang resign this month.. huhu.

    anyway, yeah.. Allah gives us comfort not to make us feel comfortable.. but to make sure that we will be able to help to comfort others. eceh. kalau ko tengok manjalara semlm mesti this rings a bell. mari lah comfort mengcomfort k.

    okie dokie. salam Ramadhan (this will go on for a while i suppose. hehehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh silap. bukan citer manjalara. citer jelatang. ntah cemane leh tertengok ntah. kui kui kui.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lilia darling,

    i have always hate september the most, heheh..but this year, so far, alhamdulillah things are ok.. :)

    biasa la tu babe.. in life ada ups and downs.. and i understand if u dont feel like spilling it over your blog..but i dont think ppl will judge you just becos they do so.. and if they do, so what?

    be strong ok? anything, i'm just a phone call away.. love u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought u dun disclose bcoz alot of other ppl reads it?..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina,

    thanks! anyway no worries.. am all goooood. =)

    Joe,

    hence, will be judged... doh-oh. so, dapat hadiah apa today?

    ReplyDelete
  7. citer jelatang sgt kejii!!! tp aku pun tgk. hehe

    jgn pegi blog joe. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. selamat berpuasa jiranku. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dalie,

    hahaha memang keji. but its good to know what we can talk abt it. :D

    Alan,

    thanks neighbour. bile nk tukar2 kuih untuk berbuka? (hahaha poyo, i know).

    ReplyDelete