Pages

Wednesday, 4 July 2007

The one with.. pause filler...

I am so freaking hungry now. There’s not many people in office, promised to go lunch with Jean.

But she’s freaking stuck in a freaking discussion still.

So while waiting, I thought of updating my blog.

I got this from Dalie.

"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

1. A person is only as good as ....... how he / she perceives what is the meaning of ‘good’.

2. Friendship is always ...... a bond with a mutual understanding.

3. To love is to........ to be able to accept that person when he or she is at his / her worst.

4. Money makes me...... spend! huhu.

5. I miss ...... my sisters… both of them, Erin and Liana.. *tsk*

6. My way of saying I care is by..... being there.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by..... trying to be in the other person’s shoes so that I can spread love and happiness in that person’s ways.

8. Pick the flowers when....... the person you want to give the flowers to, can appreciate flowers. Else, don’t bother… [sebab tu so far Kerol tak pernah kasi flowers.. hehehe :P ]

9. To love someone is to........ to be able to accept that person when he or she is at his / her worst. [repetitive answer for a repetitive question].

10. Beauty is..... real, when it comes from within. [in the attempt to rephrase ‘the real beauty is the beauty of the soul].

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was......feeling so happy to be accepted to a boarding school. I was soooo into the Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Seri Melur book series at that time.. :P

12. When I was twenty one, I remember...... having the feeling that I cant wait to be in the working world, earning my own money, and hence, spending like nobody’s business. Turned out, life is not that easy.

13. I am most happy when ....... everything goes my way… ;)

14. Nothing makes me happier than ....... having things to go my way. [again, repetitive answer for a repetitive question.. duh!]

15. If I can change one thing, I will change........ nothing.. i guess, what happened in life shaped a person to be the better.

16. If smiles were...... all I need to do to get things to go my way, then, I will smile 24 / 7.. If only, huh?

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could........ all live in peace. V

18. If you want to ..... be a good girl, then… get yourself a bad boy…. [purely merepek for the fun of it. hungry!!!]

19. Money is not everything but...... everything = money. Fact of life baby!

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when… someone does nice things for me. I am sensitive person, I got touched easily. Huhu..

21. I smile when........ I’m happy laa.

22. When I am happy, I.......errr smile? duh.

23. If only I don't have to ...... work my ass off to live a comfort life…

24. The best thing I did yesterday was... having dinner with Kerol :)

25. If i ever write a book, I will give it this title, "the imperfection in me fits the imperfection in others".. whoaaaa.

26. One thing I must do before I die is.....mengucap dua kalimah syahadah.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ........ screaming in anger because Jean has not finished with her discussion yet. Hungry!! ( in the words of Dalie - tapi saya ikhlas bang…)

I will tag those in my ‘life.. from the others’ point of view’ list…

last but not least, I quote (again) Dalie - it's for charity, but that guy better not be doing some dubious activity…

am out for lunch.

6 comments:

  1. are u sure that tag thingy do go to charity????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lilia,

    forget to mention,(koz details are on jhaz website) after u done it, u have to go this site, bakpo.blogspot.com, and tell the guy that u did his tag in his comment box.

    peace!

    soulz, i think it's pretty true lah. (the tag)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dalie,

    did that already. thanks! bile nak hapdet blog kak?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. will doooooooooooooo... heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. will waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit.... :)

    ReplyDelete