Pages

Monday, 25 June 2007

The one with.. food (and pictures) overloaded..

Its lunch hour and am in office. It’s all because of yesterday’s dinner. I am still full! or rather I’m feeling guilty actually, for the amount of food I’ve consumed for dinner, at such a late hour of 10pm some more! huhu.. I was definitely torturing my body by forcing myself to go to sleep within 3 hours after that. I had no choice, its going to be Monday! Dah la ade training pulak tu seawal minit pertama. I am so doomed. Damn.

So that’s what happened when two people were so hungry, had decided to go Chili’s.

We had the triple play. (the food that is. just in case.)

And the big mouth Mushroom Swiss burger.

And the grilled lamb shoulder.

And we finished them all…. huhu. Had no idea how the hell we managed to, don’t ask. Anyway, initially we thought of going to the Outback Steakhouse... but thinking that both also never been there, so we didnt want to take our chance. Any comment about that place?

On a separate note, here are some pictures during the barbeque dinner I had with my Gombak friends. Well, since a picture worth a thousand words, enjoy… (please excuse my laziness :P )

On another, another separate note, last weekend, another friend of mine just got married - congrats Ida!! =)

I've said my OK to my friends - Famie & Muni to be the bridesmaid on their wedding.. huhu.. agak nervous la pulak.. heh.

okeyyyyy. NOW I'm hungry.

Hmmmmmmm.....

12 comments:

  1. arghh sedapnya.

    susahnya nak diet.

    ida hazwani ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (i'm fast)

    they said if you be a bridesmaid too often u're gona end up a spinster.

    they said, not me. hehehe.

    dah kawin rupanya, tak jemput pun. (as if i was going le kan.) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh nice pictures u took..or u didnt take?..hahah..im sienz..im at client office in a room all alone with the temptation of msn...argh!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love their Lamb Shoulder. *slurp*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i bought u traffic wahaha..eh remember to please click my ads lar..hahaha..the top 1 ar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! habis entree dgn main course!! tabik beb... kitorg, triple play pon tak abis...

    anyway, nnt atas pelamin tu, jgn kipas diri sendiri pulak ek... kipas pengantin, yek... (dan jgn main mata dgn pengapit lelaki pulak) heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehehe~
    alamak dh kena sound awal2

    aiyakkkk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete