Pages

Tuesday, 24 April 2007

The one with... grrrram!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

[intro that has nothing to do with what I’m gonna write but being put as an intro just for the fun of it: a stupid song from Avril Lavigne]:P

Don’t get me wrong all of you Avril’s fan, I’m a supporter too. It is just that this time, this song of hers; despite being catchy, has rather stupid lyrics.

Oh whatever.

On a separate note, I had a bad start this morning. I mean, not THAT bad, but for someone who is so emo like me, you can go figure. I wasn’t drama queening about the situation, trust me. It all started when I reached office quite late (i.e. 9.45am) due to some emergency at home. Sister fainted in Putra train on her way to work so obviously I need to do the needful. Being a good employee, I followed the office rules – first thing I did was I called the secretary to inform that I will be coming in late. And the moment I came in, the secretary said, “I think today is not your day, the boss is moody, he asked you to write him an email explaining why you were late and cc to big boss as well”. WHAT DA???! I was so offended (told you I am emo person) so all I did was I wrote a short and simple one, and sent to the small boss only; without cc-ing to the big boss.

I didn’t want to create unnecessary impression to my big boss, especially after this one incident. Not again! Some more he’s not in office. Imagine what would he be thinking if he retrieved an email from his blackberry only to read about an insignificant ‘disciplinary issue’ of his staff. I mean, you know lah kan. Tak pasal2 terkejut orang tua tu.

Anyway, as usual, I cant help it but to let the whole world knows about it. My colleagues of the same gang were on the theory that the boss actually wanted to teach a lesson to this one junior. Well, yeah, these days she’s quite daring to come in late without informing the secretary beforehand. And it just so happened that I was late too today, so to be fair, I also kena lah. Bugger!

Apparently they were right. Later of the day after the small boss came back from his meeting, he informed the secretary that actually he wanted only that junior to write the email, not any other person. DUH! Thank god I didn’t cc to the big boss. Huh.

What.ever.

On a lighter note, heroes is back! Yattaiii!! :)))

7 comments:

  1. girl, you really are EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR. hehe..

    i'm doing a little experiment with my blog, because a few of my friends also said depa takleh bukak my blog.

    i dah adjust the template. can you please kindly check whether my blog is visible again or not?

    thanks..mmuaah!

    p/s: i don't like avril too. she's a poser. bite me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, now can already.. :) what did you do lah? putting on some offensive stuff? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku pun suka heroes..kalau aku tgk citer tu berdebar2 semacam je..nape ntah..hahaha..(bongok kan aku nih)

    offensive stuff? hehe. byk jugak la. but there's something wrong with my template tadi. nasib baik dah ok.

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh eh..whos tat junior la..haha the one always singing around the tree 1 ar?? hahahaha ehh if i were u..i screw the bosses upside down and give them a bloody good spanking as well..verbally tat is..

    i m just waitin to strike lottery so i can do that n throw my letter haha..unfortunately for u..u cant gamble..so i guess thats life eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dalie, aku pun kalau tengok heroes mesti berdebar2, esp bile tunjuk Sylar jer ade bunyi tick tick tick tuh. hehehe. and about your blog, that was fast. i thank you for the prompt response. heh.

    Joe, which junior now lah singing around the tree? how come i dont know? anyway, yeah i showed face to the boss yesterday. and remember the three words? life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah..eh sorry i didnt read properly..thought it was the "he"..ie the singer lar..which "she" junior always late la..how come i nvr notice 1?? teelllllll meeeee..shit my studying is so not going anywhere..scared to shit..

    ReplyDelete
  7. duh now u pulak didnt read properly. heh anyway i will tell you later ok which one.

    i pass my workshop, going to join the scare-to-shit-feeling club soon!

    study study study.

    ReplyDelete