Pages

Friday, 9 March 2007

The one with.. out of boredom..

• A-Available /Single? Legally (by religious) yes.. :D naaahh i am fully taken.. \(^_^)/
• B-Best Friend? Too many to mention.
• C-Cake or Pie? I’ll say… both. =)
• D-Drink Of Choice? Err… umm.. oh yeah, ribena!:D
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? Contact lense.
• F-Favorite Color? Blue! I’m blue dabedidabedaaaaa..
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither nor.
• H-Hometown? Kuala Lumpur.
• I-Indulgence? Ice cream...(amongst others).
• J-January Or February? February. What’s the different? I’d rather prefer December (year end holiday bebeh).
• K-Kids & Their Names? My mom currently babysits Firdaus, Alip, Abu n Amzah (he’s new). And Alip is still my favourite!
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Love.
• M-Marriage Date? I cant predict the future. How I wish. :P
• N-Number Of Siblings? Am the eldest out of 4.
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Apples. Oranges have to be peeled – leceh!
• P-Phobias/Fears? High place. Blood.
• Q-Favorite Quote? Kadang2, orang yang paling kita sayang lah, yang susah untuk kita sayang. [from movie Cinta].
• R-Reason to Smile? Kerol :)
• S-Season? Peak season – a lot of job coming in!! sigh.
• T-Tag Three or Four People? I shall go for the max – four that is. Hurmm.. Oya. Abby. Tina. Joe. [others are welcomed to feel tagged too :) ]
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? If I tell you then I have to kill you. :P
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Onion – yucks!
• W-Worst Habit? Easily panicked.
• X-X-rays You've Had? Teeth, chest, and what kind of stupid question is that?
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Sotong.. hurmm sangat high in cholestrol (+_=)
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Leo the white lion…. ;P

TGIF.

1 comment:

  1. i am tagged!!! ok, will do during the weekend, k...

    ReplyDelete