Pages

Friday, 23 February 2007

The one with.. again, me taking a break from work.

its lunch hour and i am so bored.

as always, i had no idea what to eat for lunch. ended up eating cereal at my working place, watching Desperate Housewives. its episode 15 already and man, the show keeps me wanting for more! the season this round is far more exciting.. don’t judge the 2nd season, i agree it was all dull and a bit of dragging with that ceh-that’s-all-about-it Betty Applewhite’s secrets hidden in her basement. well, i don’t intend to spill any spoilers here, no worries.

hmm, tonight i’m attending my colleague – Tai’s wedding dinner at Oversea Restaurant in PJ. yeah, it’s a non-Halal’s restaurant but Tai had give his word that he had hired an outside caterer for his Muslims friends. if i’m not mistaken he had 2 tables booked for us. anyway, its gonna be my first time attending a Chinese wedding dinner. i had to give it a miss for another close colleague of mine – Eddie’s wedding dinner which was held end of the last year.

and tomorrow, *yawning* its gonna be one hell of a time – attending class after so long. somebody is going to burn the midnight oil doing some last minute preparation!

oh yeah, yesterday i chatted with my sister Liana and she shared with me her pictures during the ugly flood in Jakarta, here's some:



No comments:

Post a Comment