Pages

Tuesday, 19 December 2006

The one with...and old friend of mine..

earlier today i received an sms from Ashra, my high school friend. i was puzzled when she told me that our friend, Fadzli @ Bulu passed away today from an accident. a motorcycle accident. innalillah…

like i said, i was so mystified to receive such a news. Fadzli used to be my friend when we studied in mrsm Terendak way back in 1995. we were friends due to the fact that he was (then) one of my bestfriend, Hud’s boyfriend. we were not so close, but sometimes during semester break, we did hang out at the national library with some other friends of ours as well. and sometimes he would call me to talk about Hud. he was in fact already so much involved in the motorbike racing and all at such a very young age, and had few experiences in motorbike accident too. *sigh*

and we lost contact when i moved to mrsm Taiping in 1998, and he himself didnt continue his studies in mrsm. cant remember also when he actually broke up with Hud. but then once in a blue moon, he’d still call me when i was in uitm. and i did see him in a very few occasions held for us Terendakians. i think the last time he called me was some time before Raya this year, he was asking me about the raya sale held in KL. i didnt really entertain his call for it was made during office hour and i was in fact at the client’s office. he continued with the sms. we ended after 3 – 4 smses. and apparently, that was the last time i ever heard from him…

semoga roh beliau dicucuri rahmat. Al-Fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment