Pages

Friday, 1 December 2006

The one with the wacky friday, that is..

To the beat of my
To the beat of my
To the beat of my heart

I'm thinking about,
Letting it out.
I wanna give in,
I wanna go out.
Been looking around
I've finally found,
The rhythm of love,
The feeling of sound.


It's making a change,
The feeling is strange.
It's coming right back.
Right back in my range.
Not worried about anything else,
I'm waking up

To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart.

[Chorus:]
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
It tears us apart.
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
Now I'm back to the start.
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,

I'm up from my down.
I turn it around.
I'm making it back,
I'm not gonna drown.
I'm taking a stance.
I won't miss a chance.
I want you to see
I'm not scared to dance.

The way that you feel
Could never be real.
I want you to know I finished the deal.
So I'm sayin to you
I'll always be true.
To the rhythm inside,

To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,

[Chorus]

Away Away,
Away Away,
Away Away,
Away Away,
Away Away,
Away Away,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,
Away Away,
Away Away,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,

- To The Beat of My Heart by Hilary Duff -


Yeah, i'm OK now.

Abby is right, its a Wacky Friday. It can go both ways. The fun side of wacky, the disturbed side of wacky.. :) i was a so much disturbed this morning.. but now i am more composed.. and i can say, yeay its friday!! (heck its wacky friday, that is..)

anyhow, i just got back from lunch at sushi king with Oya. she's just got back to work after 2 weeks of study leaves.. sigh, people all taking exams.. and i'll be back on the same track next year.. really hope everything goes well then.. (keeping my fingers crossed)

later this evening am gonna go to the PC Fair with Kerol. if luck is on our side, we'll be having a new digi camera... yeay! hmm but as for now, i'd rather keep my excitement aside first. kang tak jadi beli kang, buat malu jer kan dah kecoh2 awal2.. :P

and tomorrow am going to ipoh.. my two best friends, Muni and Famie are getting engaged.. (finally!) am so happy for them.. :)

alritey.. i am off to continue doing my work now.. till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment