Pages

Tuesday, 5 December 2006

The one with me being a good employee today... :P

i feel so good today - managed to accomplish my to-do list. erghh so tired now. having a neck pain and backache after long hours spent sitting at my work place. eyes are also so annoyingly dry now due to extensive hours spent staring at the laptop screen. i was working on numbers today - i love numbers. there's no way i could move when i'm working on numbers unless they are all balanced / reconciled / make sense.. :)

now its almost 6pm and i’m all out. waiting for Kerol to come over to my office. we are going to One Utama after this to watch movie.

okie dokie. gotta go and pack my things. hopefully tomorrow is gonna be another productive day for me. there wont be so many people in office (including she-who-must-not-be-named here), which means less distraction. *wink* alritey, calling the day off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment