Pages

Wednesday, 29 November 2006

The one with the sunshine wednesday...

My friend Abby came out with 'sunshine wednesday' and my colleague Jean told me how much she likes the song from Gabrielle - Sunshine.. so i googled for the lyrics and downloaded the song.. and i must say that i enjoy the song as well.. here goes the lyrics:

Made a wish, I can dream
I can be what I want to be
Not afraid to live my life
And fulfil my fantasies

I learnt a lot of tricks to help me live my life
You helped me find my paradise
When you came I saw

Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel like I'm on top of the world
Telling me I'll go far

Reaching out, for the highs
You inspired me to try
I felt the magic inside
And I felt that I could fly
I'm looking at the world in an optimistic light
You made me appreciate my life
'Cos when you came you were my

Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel like I'm on top of the world
Telling me I'll go far


You are the calm
I am the storm
You are the breeze that carries me on
When I said a truth
You wink at me
You're there for me

The lyrics are quite nice and meaningful..and it reminds me of another song i always sing to kerol, i mean, read out, of coz, me such a tone deaf...huhu...

You are my sunshine..
My only sunshine..
You make me happy..
When skies are grey..
You'd never know dear,
How much I love you..
So please dont take, my sunshine awayyyy..

Alritey..i'm gona enjoy my sunshine wednesday..before datangnye hujan dan ribut petir..anytime soon...but hopefully not so soon.. after all, weather changes is a life fact...

4 comments:

  1. weather changes is a life fact.

    somehow, I see the metaphor side of it.

    the rains and storms in life.

    the solemn drizzling in the darkness at night.

    the sudden heat during summer in the middle of the night.

    the cold breezy afternoon.

    the sun that shines for a quick while just to trick us before clouds give a heavy downpour.

    thats life.

    enjoy everything while you can.

    btw, rain is not so bad. they help the trees grow. they help grow us our food.

    we should complaint after all huh.

    its a life fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. note* we shouldN'T complaint after all.

    whats with me and typos!!!! I'm doing bloody editorial for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i didnt notice pun...i'm lack of focus nowadays..sigh..no good..no good..

    ReplyDelete